Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow that was hard to find
wow that was hard to find
It took me well over 4 minutes to find http://atheistforums.org/rules.php . Am I missing an obvious link. Maybe an important sticky thread somewhere? Maybe a link up beside member list? IDK it shouldn't have been that hard to find the rules of the forum or then amendments for theists.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
RE: wow that was hard to find
There used to be a link at the top. I think it got lost while changing themes.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Rules?

There's rules here?
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
I actually removed them on purpose pending review. There are several up there that simply don't reflect the nature of the forum. So at the moment, the only rules are common courtesy. I trust you guys :p
oh lord watch out dotard and Fr0d0 with no rules...Smile
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(February 27, 2010 at 3:21 pm)tackattack Wrote: oh lord watch out dotard and Fr0d0 with no rules...Smile

Sounds like a classic recipie for disaster.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kudos and the Hard Line Jenny A 35 4839 June 7, 2015 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  wow tackattack 15 3297 April 2, 2010 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious