Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racial Purity = Human Extinction
Racial Purity = Human Extinction
There are people in the world who've made no secret of their twisting Darwinism and using the idea of survival of the fittest to justify genocide.  What we need to understand is that if we allow these people to succeed it will bring about the extinction of the human species.

Anything pure is weak, like pure gold is weak unless alloyed with other metals. There is also pure bullshit, pure nonsense. No homogenous species can survive Earth's changing climate.  What is racial purity except genetic suicide?   In order for natural selection to strengthen a species, there has to be something for it to select. Otherwise, it wipes out the entire species. Just because one ethnic group has bigger guns than another does not mean it is genetically superior. In fact, the gun is anti-evolution because it allows the weaker to kill off the stronger.

We talk about seeing if there's life on Mars. We better see to the life here on Earth.  If Black people and White people, Brown and Yellow people can't abide one another, what will we do when we run into Green people?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: Racial Purity = Human Extinction
homogeneity = incest
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(April 23, 2015 at 8:52 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: There are people in the world who've made no secret of their twisting Darwinism and using the idea of survival of the fittest to justify genocide.  What we need to understand is that if we allow these people to succeed it will bring about the extinction of the human species.
Anything pure is weak, like pure gold is weak unless alloyed with other metals. There is also pure bullshit, pure nonsense. No homogenous species can survive Earth's changing climate.  What is racial purity except genetic suicide?   In order for natural selection to strengthen a species, there has to be something for it to select. Otherwise, it wipes out the entire species. Just because one ethnic group has bigger guns than another does not mean it is genetically superior. In fact, the gun is anti-evolution because it allows the weaker to kill off the stronger.

We talk about seeing if there's life on Mars. We better see to the life here on Earth.  If Black people and White people, Brown and Yellow people can't abide one another, what will we do when we run into Green people?
I sort of get what you're saying but I disagree with some parts. 

First of all "No homogenous species can survive Earth's changing climate."  That's true but I don't think that's a point for or against racial purity.  If climate begins to change drastically enough to kill off one significant human ethnic group, I'm pretty sure the result would be the same if that group was all white people, white and black people, or white black and chinese people or whatever.  If climate change made humans extinct it would probably have the same result among all great apes, I can't see genetic diversity being a saving grace that will help any great ape species survive climate change of a very high severity.

Secondly "In order for natural selection to strengthen a species there has to be something for it to select."  Well not all people within ethnic groups are identical, so if planet earth consisted of purely 100% black people then natural selection would pretty much work the same, smartest, strongest, best weapon producing groups, most attractive, most organized and social, horniest breed and survive.

Thirdly "The gun is anti evolution because it allows the weaker to kill off the stronger."  The gun is a tool, if one ethnic group has the intelligence, technological advances, right environment and so on in which to produce guns and use them successfully then they kill of their rivals because of superior weapons this is still evolution.
There's no goal in evolution towards physical strength unless that physical strength is a benefit to pass on genes to the next generation, if a situation happens where a person with better tools kills someone who's physically stronger than they are then that doesn't mean it's not evolution anymore, it just means that now evolution is selecting people with access to better tools who are good at using those tools and are part of a social group who can produce those tools and so on.
I think that it's fairly well known that our ancestors were stronger than we are and had thicker hair because we have evolved to be weaker with better tool development. Talking about "We" meaning humans.
But I agree with the bit where you said dawrinism is an excuse for genocide, just because I don't see how anyone can twist any scientific fact of evolution to come to the conclusion of "Let's kill em all."

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(April 23, 2015 at 8:52 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: There are people in the world who've made no secret of their twisting Darwinism and using the idea of survival of the fittest to justify genocide.  What we need to understand is that if we allow these people to succeed it will bring about the extinction of the human species.

Except colloquial concepts of "race", usually falsely advertised for its supposed genetic homogeneity,  in most cases don't actually correspond to any high level of genetic homogeneity.
I've tried to explain to my mom that genetic diversity is great, but it never sank in. She's all about keeping the family tree pure, to the point where she doesn't associate with her side of the extended family anymore. 
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(April 23, 2015 at 10:21 am)Chad32 Wrote: I've tried to explain to my mom that genetic diversity is great, but it never sank in. She's all about keeping the family tree pure, to the point where she doesn't associate with her side of the extended family anymore. 

Is your mother a Targaryen?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
How did you know?   Tongue
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vicious Racial Politics Heywood 0 615 October 31, 2014 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Heywood
  Arizona's Sheriff Shitstain Guilty of Racial Profiling Minimalist 7 2725 May 24, 2013 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Cato
  The Price of Political Purity Whateverist 0 1136 June 28, 2012 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Whateverist