Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. withdrawing from UN Human Rights Council?
U.S. withdrawing from UN Human Rights Council?
Quote:The Trump administration plans to announce its withdrawal from the United Nations Human Rights Council on Tuesday, making good on a pledge to leave a body it has long accused of hypocrisy and criticized as biased against Israel, according to two people familiar with the matter.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ium=social

OMG, WTF is wrong with the orange turd?
RE: U.S. withdrawing from UN Human Rights Council?
He's a turd with legs.  Still, as the BBC reports:

https://www.bbc.com/news/44537372

Quote:Formed in 2006, the council has been criticised for allowing countries with questionable human rights records to be members.

Considering the Orange Piece of Shit's record on Human Rights we should now fit right in.
Good riddance, I guess. Between Guantanamo, allying with Saudi Arabia and Israel, and tearing down recent treaties with Iran and Cuba, it's hard to argue that our government cares much about human rights.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I;m sure the council will be in good hands with the chinese and russians, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I'm more comfortable on the human wrongs council anyway.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 19, 2018 at 4:26 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Good riddance, I guess. Between Guantanamo, allying with Saudi Arabia and Israel, and tearing down recent treaties with Iran and Cuba, it's hard to argue that our government cares much about human rights.

And the president not pushing the issue of human rights with his new buddy 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBJRAeiyuhVT9647kFTFC...q3PBR_q_Up]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

How bad does it have to get here before we decide it's not too late to leave?
(June 19, 2018 at 4:47 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
(June 19, 2018 at 4:26 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Good riddance, I guess. Between Guantanamo, allying with Saudi Arabia and Israel, and tearing down recent treaties with Iran and Cuba, it's hard to argue that our government cares much about human rights.

And the president not pushing the issue of human rights with his new buddy 

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBJRAeiyuhVT9647kFTFC...q3PBR_q_Up]

What is the matter with you people? What would you do about North Korea? Not talk to them? That's worked out super well.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(June 19, 2018 at 5:18 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: What is the matter with you people? What would you do about North Korea? Not talk to them? That's worked out super well.

Oh, you think an actual conversation took place?
I think the WLB gave him a blow job.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Civil Rights. Gawdzilla Sama 12 917 October 20, 2020 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Rights disdain of Hillary, where does it come from? GODZILLA 89 11804 March 21, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Athiestforum.org is a terrorist hole; accrding to new Saudi law. Human Rights Watch WinterHold 16 3201 November 24, 2017 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Trump Administration quietly rolling back civil rights efforts Foxaèr 4 1446 June 17, 2017 at 12:32 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Rights and violent aggression. paulpablo 22 3180 December 17, 2016 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Cato
  Human Rights law.. lifesagift 12 2649 September 29, 2014 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does BDSM Need Its Own Rights Movement? EgoRaptor 57 17337 January 24, 2014 at 4:08 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  The Men's Rights Movement: I Just Don't Get It. Bipolar Bob 119 24275 November 10, 2013 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: Zazzy
  Bill Maher - The Upside of State's Rights! Minimalist 8 2235 September 28, 2013 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: festive1
  A dark chapter in the gay rights movement Something completely different 2 1145 August 29, 2013 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome