Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a (Blank)
Ask a (Blank)
I see something like 4 or 5 "ask a _____" threads over the last couple of days.  I gather that this is sort of a reaction to some guy coming in with an "Ask a Catholic" thread to enlighten us ignorant devil-worshipers or something.

But I think this is actually a cool idea; so: I propose an "Ask a _____" Sub-forum. It would help facilitate a lot of cool discussion, I think.  I mean, we have physicists, surgeons, artists, atheists living in the middle east, authors...  I'm interested in everyone!

So, that's my humble suggestion.   Big Grin   I haven't really thought it through, though, so I of course yield to the wise elders of this site who have come before me. Worship
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
RE: Ask a (Blank)
I'll start a "Ask a Cranky Old Fart" thread.
"Ask an 'ask a...' thred author" thread.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Any medical people here?
Can I ask:

When I make a funny comment to my 87 year old mother in law, why does she fart and laugh in unison?
This seems to go on for quite a while.
The family generally doesn't say anything so as to not embarrass her.
Is it diet related you think? She loves porridge...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Ask a "what is the colour of your poop?" thread
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Done.

https://atheistforums.org/forum-70.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Codes of Ath-frms not visible only blank boxes shown Mariosep 10 1632 November 1, 2016 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: Jesster
  Post is Blank Neo-Scholastic 3 1910 August 29, 2013 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: Jackalope