Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Question Thread
Random Question Thread
Ask a random question. The next person answers it and asks another random question.

Question 1.
If God is omnipresent, does this mean he is in the toilet water when I am dropping a deuce?
RE: Random Question Thread
He is in the water and in the poo, too. He's in the Santorum I crapped out last Sunday morning and He was right in there when it was being made.

Why doesn't Andrew Zimern like walnuts ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

They killed his family

what's Shamalamadingdong's aka M Night Schmuck's worst fear?
Bellybuttons. Deep bellybuttons.

Why do giraffes fight like this?
[Image: 1252577186_giraffe-fight.gif]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Because those are female giraffes.

Why are estate agents so useless?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
If your job description and skill set can be readily emulated by a website, but you still rake in heaps of money, odds are you are parasitic scum.

Why are plants green?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Chlorophyll

What was it about Georgy Porgy's kisses that made all the girls cry? 
His onion breath

Where is Horton?
Eastern Ontario.

Why can't Ralph Nader get any respect?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
He's a nag and a scold

why do all the grapes in the grocery stores suck these days? We had good grapes when I was a kid !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Thoughts Foxaèr 10976 250184 3 hours ago
Last Post: brewer
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 1896 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4139 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Random Quirks mlmooney89 13 2271 November 20, 2017 at 3:50 pm
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 10018 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Random Song Lyrics Puke Skywalker 13 2606 July 22, 2017 at 8:38 am
  The random, out-of-context dialogue thread Cyberman 3 1007 September 27, 2016 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Random Insight When Drunk #1 Edwardo Piet 41 3877 September 25, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The Random Steam-Of-Consciousness Bullshit Nonsense Thread Edwardo Piet 26 2100 September 13, 2016 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: c172
  Explaining/Comprehending: Another random poll. Edwardo Piet 14 2545 August 31, 2016 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet