Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
guitar players?
guitar players?
If I'm the only one then I'll have to leave this forum forever....
RE: guitar players?
Not me, but I play a mean Nosewhistle.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(April 11, 2010 at 6:22 pm)leo-rcc Wrote: Not me, but I play a mean Nosewhistle.

I can play the kazoo. Big Grin
haha. Perhaps I should change the topic to be centered around instruments of all types?
Skwisgaar Skwigelf: ....I love to laugh. Hi.
Grandmother: Hi.
Skwisgaar Skwigelf: Guess what? You are a GMILF. That is a grandmother I'd like to fuck
Red Ibanez. I have music to boot. I'm working on an Album.
T H E • M U L T I V E R S E • T H E O R Y
That's cool, I have a jackson rr. Are you working on the album yourself or within a group/band?
Skwisgaar Skwigelf: Guess what? You are a GMILF. That is a grandmother I'd like to fuck
I've tried gathering a band, but people are too incompetent -- it would seem. I play each instrument on my own and have constructed the songs and album all myself. Bass, Keyboard, Guitar, Drums, and Vocal. The upside is that it at least lets me learn many instruments and widen my artistic horizon.
Lucky, I wish I could play drums. I may learn one day, because I'm not fond of programmed drums' sterility. Other than that issue I have some good ideas, but I'm going to wait a few years so that my musicianship and ideas are improved even more. I want to go all out when I produce an album. What sort of music is it?
(April 11, 2010 at 6:05 pm)Disinter Wrote: If I'm the only one then I'll have to leave this forum forever....

I can play guitar. I haven't actually done much playing in the last few years, but I can still play. Hell, I even have several guitars, acoustic and electric. I have even considered forming a band for a record, but since I can't write songs, it would have to be a cover band, for which I'd compensate by having an extraordinary range of material. Bizarrely, the idea for a band that has been mulling in my head for the past year or so is a cover band that covers mainly Alan Menken songs in styles ranging from Django Reinhardt to the Moody Blues to Tom Waits (Oddly, as a singer, I tend to sound like a cross between Tom and Ian Curtis). Finding a bassist proficient on both guitar and upright styles, a keyboardist willing to spend a lot of his time on the left half of his keyboard, and a Kim Deal like female vocalist is pretty hard, and to do so on, of all things, Disney (mostly) songs, is fucking hard.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(April 11, 2010 at 7:46 pm)Disinter Wrote: What sort of music is it?

I don't stick to any one style. In the spirit of Bowie, Manson, etc. Chameleon-like artists. However, this album I'm working on is alternative-industrial-rock. My first album was ambient-instrumental.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Favorite Synthesizer Ever Versus an Electric Bass Guitar: Edwardo Piet 9 1982 September 25, 2017 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
Rainbow me playing some fucking brutal guitar Funt Clap 3 1119 November 24, 2015 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  My Guitar Videos wolf39us 21 4016 July 11, 2014 at 11:58 pm
Last Post: wolf39us
  Best guitar playing you will ever see Napoléon 1 1028 June 27, 2014 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  So I bought a guitar popeyespappy 17 4625 April 6, 2013 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: ManMachine
  Guitar and Bass players Spectrum 11 3719 October 29, 2012 at 9:28 pm
Last Post: FallentoReason
  Santana - Guitar Heaven Paul the Human 0 1203 October 3, 2010 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Paul the Human