Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A picture can say a thousand words.
A picture can say a thousand words.
[Image: political-compass-figure-1.jpg]
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: A picture can say a thousand words.
I'm curious why this picture is in this forum, but I like how Obama is right of center. Listening to conservatives talk about him in America, they'd probably have him about six inches above and to the left of Stalin, off the charts. It's like he's the commiest communist to ever commune communism, or something.
These pictures are very often just...shit.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
There are 25 words *in* the picture....what about the remaining 975?!
Heh, I did one of these before, just retook it again. Apparently I'm a hardcore left-wing libertarian. Interesting even if it's bollocks.
[Image: Screenshot_6_zpsrswoa1os.png]
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
[Image: chart?ec=-0.25&soc=-4.92]

I'm weird that way
(June 9, 2015 at 10:39 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: These pictures are very often just...shit.

And that's what it is. Steaming for that matter.

And how often do we have to come up with that simpleton test? I'm not even here for a whole year and am seeing it for the third time.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 9, 2015 at 10:38 am)RobbyPants Wrote: I'm curious why this picture is in this forum, but I like how Obama is right of center. Listening to conservatives talk about him in America, they'd probably have him about six inches above and to the left of Stalin, off the charts. It's like he's the commiest communist to ever commune communism, or something.

The only thing most conservatards know about Obama is that he's black...or half-black which to them is the same thing.
(June 9, 2015 at 11:35 am)Minimalist Wrote: The only thing most conservatards know about Obama is that he's black...or half-black which to them is the same thing.

And he does not hate the same things and people they hate. With hate being their defining feature.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 9, 2015 at 11:35 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(June 9, 2015 at 10:38 am)RobbyPants Wrote: I'm curious why this picture is in this forum, but I like how Obama is right of center. Listening to conservatives talk about him in America, they'd probably have him about six inches above and to the left of Stalin, off the charts. It's like he's the commiest communist to ever commune communism, or something.

The only thing most conservatards know about Obama is that he's black...or half-black which to them is the same thing.

He's not even a proper African American
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things atheists say: Goatherders Data 45 1698 September 18, 2023 at 12:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The implications of Obama's words at the Charleston shooting memorial. Duty 21 1760 April 13, 2021 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sinning, as Jesus and the church say, is good. Turn or burn Christians. Greatest I am 71 5212 October 20, 2020 at 9:11 pm
  Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Greatest I am 25 2248 September 14, 2020 at 3:50 pm
  Christian trigger words Nihilist Virus 173 20234 April 12, 2019 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Nihilist Virus
  Three in five British adults say miracles are possible zebo-the-fat 15 1964 September 30, 2018 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Truer Words Were Never Spoken Minimalist 9 2429 April 23, 2018 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20083 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
  Christian Self-censorship of Dirty Words mihoda 76 11520 November 2, 2016 at 4:52 pm
  Discounting God in two words. Foxaèr 41 5135 April 2, 2016 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: athrock