Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Snake Oil Salesman, Just for Jesus, is back...
The Snake Oil Salesman, Just for Jesus, is back...
Min, I know you remember this one...

I'll try to be brief with this one by a numerical breakdown:

1. Evangelical ass-hat is trying to bring his "Revival show" to my area. (James Bertrand)

2. He is labeling his church service, pew jumping, act as a "Field Trip" for kids.

3. He wants the school board to "OK" his bullshit as an excused day from school, labeled as a typical education field trip for kids. (Grades 4 - 12)

4. School board states that, "They can not stop him from having his activity in our area", so they will leave it up to the principles of each school to decide on, whether or not, to have it as an, "Excused" day from school.

5. Evangelical nut-job is also requesting that the school buses be used to, bus them in, for this "Field Trip"...AKA....Church service revival act.

6. No word yet, on what schools have decided to make this day an "Excused Absence", but it's to take place on April 22nd (Next week).

I've already had words with this ass-hat for the past 2 days, along with, was published yesterday in our local Newspaper on how I felt about his "Church Service" and "School Board" being too weak to take on their responsibilities etc.

Tomorrow, I will be contacting the schools (In my area) and finding out which Principles have decided to make this circus freak show an excused day.

After I find out which "Public" school will be allowing this as an excused day and which ones will not. I will be writing another Editorial Letter, "Thanking" the ones who made this day unexcused and making it, known, on which schools allowed it.

After which, I will be contacting a few groups in my area to report the Principles (And School Board).

Here is a comment from "James Bertrand" reported in my local paper:

Quote:"The deal is, it's a simple matter," founder James Bertrand said Monday. "It's voluntary. If you don't want to be there, keep your mouth closed and go somewhere else."
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
RE: The Snake Oil Salesman, Just for Jesus, is back...
Some battles just get repeated ad nauseum, Sam