Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the Church steals the headlines back
And the Church steals the headlines back
What's a few sodomized kids, more or less, to the heroic fathers of the church?

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2010052...47J00.html

Quote:ROME (AP) - Italy's bishops' conference provided the first ever statistics of clerical sex abuse in the country Tuesday, saying there had been about 100 cases over the past 10 years that warranted church trials or other canonical procedures.

Anyone who remains catholic now is simply stupid beyond belief. They deserve to have their assholes stretched.
RE: And the Church steals the headlines back
crap. that's 10 per year. do you really want to expose your children to those odds? haha... actually the odds are still 'legally' low but I just got flashbacks of an evangelical sermon about abstinence. He said that the odds of getting a girl pregnant were 1 in 100 with a condom on (if my memory serves me) and he said that the odds are low; he then asked us to compare the odds of getting a girl pregnant to the odds of getting your hand blown off by a firecracker '1 in 100'. If only evangelicals would take odds a step further and attack Catholicism '10 kids per year speak up about getting molested by a priest. do you want to be one of those kids? now imagine the odds, but imagine a fire cracker explodes in your butt hole.'
That's sick. Furthermore, it's most likely only a fraction of actually instances of sexual abuse in the Catholic church. Go figure.
Right, Shell. That's just the ones they admit.
....and we all know how much they hate to admit the truth.
My brother-in-law is Catholic and his youngest son was baptized by a priest who was later convicted of having sex with altar boys. But he still dutifully goes to the same church every Sunday. I truly wonder if this is some sort of mental disease.
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
(May 26, 2010 at 9:56 am)Thor Wrote: My brother-in-law is Catholic and his youngest son was baptized by a priest who was later convicted of having sex with altar boys. But he still dutifully goes to the same church every Sunday. I truly wonder if this is some sort of mental disease.

It's called "conviction".
It's called brain-washing.
(May 26, 2010 at 11:26 am)Minimalist Wrote: It's called brain-washing.

Which explains why churches want access to your kids. They have to get this bullshit into their heads before the kiddies are old enough to realize that the crap they're being taught just makes no sense.
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
The Jesuit motto: "Give me a child until he is seven and I will give you the man" seems to reflect that.

Presumably, by the time a kid is 7 his asshole is so stretched that the Jesuits are no longer interested in him?