Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wal-Mart bakes ISIS flag cake but not Confederate flag cake..?
Wal-Mart bakes ISIS flag cake but not Confederate flag cake..?
Proof here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7ePFollQQE

I'm confused. Surely either both or neither should be baked.

RE: Wal-Mart bakes ISIS flag cake but not Confederate flag cake..?
Maybe they baked a cake with Arabic on it not knowing it was an ISIS flag, I wouldn't have know it was an ISIS battle flag.

This beardy guy is an arsehole.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I wouldn't know what an ISIS flag was either. Wal Mart isn't going to do something to hurt their base so I don't see them supporting Islamic terrorism.
Hate to be a nitpicky twat but it's not exactly the confederate flag either

http://youtu.be/ULBCuHIpNgU

I doubt they did that on purpose
(June 28, 2015 at 7:10 am)Neimenovic Wrote: Hate to be a nitpicky twat but it's not exactly the confederate flag either

Already watched that video several days ago. But what I was really saying is "the flag commonly associated with the confederacy" was not allowed on the cake. But that wouldn't fit into the thread title, obviously.

By the way, information the ISIS flag people see may be here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stan...black_flag

I know, I know, sorry. It's my clarify everything compulsion ._.
(June 28, 2015 at 7:44 am)Neimenovic Wrote: I know, I know, sorry. It's my clarify everything compulsion ._.

It's fine. I do that too, sometimes. However, if I don't call the above flag the Confederate Flag then many people will likely be confused. I suppose it doesn't take much effort to clarify. Maybe a better thing to do is to call it the "Confederate symbol".

(June 28, 2015 at 7:44 am)Neimenovic Wrote: I know, I know, sorry. It's my clarify everything compulsion ._.

Are you secretly my child, Neimenovic? Sometimes you sound just like my nitpicky 16 year old daughter. If you were somehow separated from me at your birth then I owe you a lot of birthday presents
Yep. Hi mom! Big Grin Where's the cake?
*Creaks open an ancient and heavy eyelid after many centuries of deep slumber*
"Cake"?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But.. But.... But..... onlinebiker 25 1534 May 6, 2022 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Nine family members killed in US airstrike in Kabul targeting suspected ISIS-K bomber WinterHold 16 1056 August 31, 2021 at 7:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 777 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  US people - is the confederate flag a symbol of racism? Duty 14 765 January 15, 2021 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1226 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Armed Black Protesters March Through Confederate Park The Architect Of Fate 26 1645 July 16, 2020 at 11:46 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Not afraid of blowing yourself up ....... BUT..... Brian37 13 785 April 5, 2020 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 6765 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  not mid term, but mid birth abortions. Drich 66 3997 February 3, 2019 at 11:03 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I am not Kid-ing, but it does ROCK! Brian37 0 343 December 1, 2018 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37