Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blessed art the Puppy Fuckers
Blessed art the Puppy Fuckers
So there is one gentleman I've come across on facebook today. And looking back upon his timeline, youtube and other articles written about him has lead to...Some interesting finds.

[Image: KobiIsASickMotherfucker.jpg]
[Image: Satan_against_zoophiles.jpg]
[Image: Preach_to_the_choir.jpg]
[Image: Kobi_wikipedia_%282%29.jpg]

[Image: Kobisickfuck.jpg]
[Image: Lifehassex.jpg]
[Image: FREETHEPEDOANDTHEZOO.jpg]

His Dog is a Jealous Dog...And one with a very sore arsehole.
RE: Blessed art the Puppy Fuckers
I don't think you'll get much of a response on this one. Most of the hypocrites here aren't in any position to criticize.
Holy shit, that is one sick moth- dogfucker
(July 6, 2015 at 4:13 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: I don't think you'll get much of a response on this one. Most of the hypocrites here aren't in any position to criticize.

Oh? Do elaborate, by all means.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(July 6, 2015 at 4:13 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: I don't think you'll get much of a response on this one. Most of the hypocrites here aren't in any position to criticize.

So....

You don't see a difference between two (or more) consenting *human* adults and a dude fucking a dog?

You.....might want to open a biology book at some point in your life
(July 6, 2015 at 4:26 pm)Iroscato Wrote:

Oh? Do elaborate, by all means.

Popcorn
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Kinda glad I can't see the links.

Get the general gist of it though.

Hey, Huggy, you know bestiality is actually legal in a number of states, right?  Predominantly those in the South and in the Bible belt . . .

You know who the hypocrites are, right?
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 6, 2015 at 4:33 pm)Neimenovic Wrote:

So....

You don't see a difference between two (or more) consenting *human* adults and a dude fucking a dog?

How do you draw that conclusion from my last post?

I'm talking about the thread where atheist's were defending an adult male having sex with an underage boy. Which do you think is worse? the boy or the dog?

It seems like the guy in the op was attempting to defend "pedos" himself.... he'd be right at home here.

(July 6, 2015 at 4:41 pm)Beccs Wrote: Kinda glad I can't see the links.

Hey, Huggy, you know bestiality is actually legal in a number of states, right?  Predominantly those in the South and in the Bible belt . . .

It seems to be a subject you're well versed in...
(July 6, 2015 at 4:47 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(July 6, 2015 at 4:33 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: So....

How do you draw that conclusion from my last post?

I'm talking about the thread where atheist's were defending an adult male having sex with an underage boy. Which do you think is worse? the boy or the dog?

It seems like the guy on the op was attempting to defend "pedos" himself.... he'd be right at home here.

(July 6, 2015 at 4:41 pm)Beccs Wrote: Kinda glad I can't see the links.

Hey, Huggy, you know bestiality is actually legal in a number of states, right?  Predominantly those in the South and in the Bible belt . . .

It seems to be a subject you're well versed in...

Yes, I've read it from several sources as it demonstrates what utter hypocrites many conservatives truly are, especially those who just love to play the anti-marriage equality card of "it will lead to sex with animals"

But then, we're used to hypocrisy from conservatives.
Dying to live, living to die.
Fucking Christ, the Harvey Milk thing again? Is that what you're getting at, Huggy? Since I'm not going to waste my time reading a thread from 5-6 years ago, why don't you just name names and be done with it? Then any members from that conversation who might still be active can defend their views (or not), and you can stop implying that atheists as a group are in favor of sex with underage people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blessed are the ....? pgrimes15 32 5082 October 26, 2015 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The Fuckers Never Learn Minimalist 5 1543 September 15, 2014 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Our God-figure Who Art in Heaven ... Cinjin 22 4441 May 20, 2014 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  The Blessed Virgin Mary -- Immaculate Deception Gooders1002 4 2636 September 21, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: genkaus