Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I probably shouldn't...
I probably shouldn't...
...be introducing myself to a new forum when I'm this tired, but after a half hour browsing I wanna get straight into this Smile

My name's Luke McGuire and I'm from the middle of England.

Even though most of what I say is probably butchered from other people, I hope to bring some new ideas to the table and pick up a few for myself. I love discussing these things, so please excuse me if I make super huge posts Tongue

Look forward to meeting you all Smile
RE: I probably shouldn't...
Hi LukeMC and welcome to the forum.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Welcome Luke Smile
Welcome to the forums Big Grin
Whoa whoa whoa. First of all, you bust into my forum and steal my name?!

Just kidding, welcome!
(December 1, 2008 at 5:56 pm)LukeMC Wrote: ...be introducing myself to a new forum when I'm this tired, but after a half hour browsing I wanna get straight into this Smile

My name's Luke McGuire and I'm from the middle of England.

Even though most of what I say is probably butchered from other people, I hope to bring some new ideas to the table and pick up a few for myself. I love discussing these things, so please excuse me if I make super huge posts Tongue

Look forward to meeting you all Smile

Hey, LukeMC,

Welcome and I hope we can have some of those discussions. Not too long though, take it easy on me. Wink
(December 1, 2008 at 8:23 pm)lukec Wrote: Whoa whoa whoa. First of all, you bust into my forum and steal my name?!

Just kidding, welcome!

Aha, when I saw you're comment I was thinking "I don't remember posting this...Huh". Took me a while to figure out what was going on Tongue

Anyway thanks for the warm welcome everyone =]
Welcome aboard lukeMC!

Good to have another thinker on here.

Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(December 1, 2008 at 5:56 pm)LukeMC Wrote: My name's Luke McGuire and I'm from the middle of England.

The middle of England? Politically? That'd be London. Business? Arguably a toss up between London & Birmingham. Culturally? Not sure, maybe Buckingham shire somewhere? Geographically haven't got a clue Smile

I was born in Sussex (Hove), lived in Nottingham, studied & now work in London and live in Kent.

As Paden said, "Pleased to meet you" Smile

Kyu
(December 2, 2008 at 1:49 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote:
(December 1, 2008 at 5:56 pm)LukeMC Wrote: My name's Luke McGuire and I'm from the middle of England.

The middle of England? Politically? That'd be London. Business? Arguably a toss up between London & Birmingham. Culturally? Not sure, maybe Buckingham shire somewhere? Geographically haven't got a clue Smile

I was born in Sussex (Hove), lived in Nottingham, studied & now work in London and live in Kent.

As Paden said, "Pleased to meet you" Smile

Kyu
Geographically Tongue

I just checked google maps, apparently I'm not as central as I thought Tongue "Middle of Britain" might have been more accurate (because it includes Scotland, which makes the middle a little further northWink )

I'm closer to Leeds than London.
And thanks =)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As much as I'd like to, I shouldn't forego a formal introduction Gol Dernitt 22 2665 August 9, 2019 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: Kitty Galore
Wink New here and I'm probably gonna sound mean! CR88 29 8579 May 24, 2012 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  You probably won't agree pack3tg0st 19 4292 April 13, 2010 at 9:49 am
Last Post: pack3tg0st