Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution
Evolution
Check it out.

http://phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/...four-legs/
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
RE: Evolution
How else would it have held that apple?
In its mouth, obviously:

[Image: adam_eve_snake.jpg]

Or it could balance it on its tail:

[Image: serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspo...ae7681d387]

Or it could wrap its body around an apple.  Legs are not necessary for snakes.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(July 24, 2015 at 8:06 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: How else would it have held that apple?

duh it levitated it with its evil satan eyes
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
It wasn't revealed in the Bible, so it cannot be true. Or so they claim.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
(July 24, 2015 at 1:38 pm)TRJF Wrote:
(July 24, 2015 at 8:06 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: How else would it have held that apple?

duh it levitated it with its evil satan eyes

Nononononononononono.

Aliens.

(I feel I got to up my hair gave if I'm gonna keep making that joke....)
(July 24, 2015 at 2:17 pm)orogenicman Wrote: It wasn't revealed in the Bible, so it cannot be true.  Or so they claim.

"Now we need to put on our God Glasses, so we see God's Truth clearly and with the baggage of modern society. When we do that we can see clearly that it isn't in the Bible because it doesn't fucking matter. So sit down and shut the fuck up, kid, or I'm stomp a mud puddle in your ass."
Kent Hovind, The Unreleased Videos.
Yeah, Drippy posted that before. Obviously in the name of debunking evolution, or to use his words, pooping on the ones, who have believed differently. I can only say, it does nothing to make me less convinced of evolution. Quite the contrary, actually.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Yeah, I saw his post last night. Usual crap, nothing new.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
Come on guys that fossil was obviously placed there by god to test our faith.
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way - Christopher Hitchens 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution. Mystic 59 30128 April 6, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger