Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 5:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH370 flaperon damage theories
MH370 flaperon damage theories
I've heard of three theories, so far.

The facts: the flaperon has no damage to the front, but the rear/lower is torn.

The theories:

1. The flap was damaged by hitting the water during a flat, gliding, soft crash landing
2. The flap was damaged by wind stress and torn off during rapid descent
3. This is spoof wreckage planted by sophisticated hijackers

FACTS - What is a flaperon?

https://twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/62...8676256768

THEORY 1

https://twitter.com/IBTimes/status/627138653072928769

"Sources close to the Boeing 777 program told the Daily Beast on Thursday that the find bolsters a theory that the plane sped until it ran out of fuel. “It looks like the jet went into the water in a gliding/ditching attitude, because otherwise this wing component would have likely been completely destroyed,” the source said.

The Daily Beast reported that this theory was consistent with the "zombie flight" scenario that Boeing engineers recreated digitally. Computer-generated analysis shows the plane would have flown at its cruise height and speed for six hours until eventually running out of fuel. Flight 370 most likely did not nose-dive but "began a spiraling descent without power to the water and splashed down," the Daily Beast report said."

THEORY 2

https://twitter.com/mywabot/status/626985449387634688

"One group of independent observers said Thursday that the damage to the component -- a right wing flaperon -- should give authorities a good indication that the piece came off while the plane was still in the air.

The group, led by American Mobile Satellite Corp. co-founder Mike Exner, points to the small amount of damage to the front of the flaperon and the ragged horizontal tear across the back.

The rear damage could have been caused if the airliner had its flaperon down as it went into the ocean, some members of Exner's group wrote in a preliminary assessment after looking at photos and videos of the component.

But the lack of damage to the front makes it more likely the plane was in a high-speed, steep, spiral descent and the part fluttered until it broke off, the group said."

THEORY 3

Another wild theory is that China/Russia (or whoever hijacked the plane) conveniently planted this piece of evidence to further throw us off. Why? Maybe China wants the South China Sea mapped for their submarines?
RE: MH370 flaperon damage theories
Perhaps it is a fapperon?
Fapperon damage is no mystery: too much throttle and not enough glide.
(July 31, 2015 at 10:19 pm)mralstoner Wrote: THEORY 3

Another wild theory is that China/Russia (or whoever hijacked the plane) conveniently planted this piece of evidence to further throw us off. Why? Maybe China wants the South China Sea mapped for their submarines?

ROFLOL

As if the 'mapping' of the South China Sea isn't readily shared within the scientific community. I'm sure you'll now tell us how knowledge of the bottom of the South China Sea becomes and advantage to submarine warfare.

I was a submariner (US Navy). I think you've been enamored by Hollywood with movies like Hunt for Red October. There's not a god damned military sub that is dodging underwater mountains as if it's an obstacle course dictated by stopwatches and precise knowledge of submerged speed; why? military subs can't get that deep. Also, the idea of 'quick quiet' so you don't run up the ass of another submerged contact is total bullshit. Assholes grab naugahyde seat covers when a submerged contact gets within a mile. A fucking mile!
Are you saying that Crazy Ivan isn't crazy?
Did anyone else notice the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42 were in the web address for the picture update ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Tongue                             
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(July 31, 2015 at 11:26 pm)Cato Wrote: As if the 'mapping' of the South China Sea isn't readily shared within the scientific community. I'm sure you'll now tell us how knowledge of the bottom of the South China Sea becomes and advantage to submarine warfare.

Hey, it's just a brainstorm. Jeff Wise's theory that the plane went north suggests very sophisticated hijackers (i.e. probably Chinese or Russian). Hence we have to ask what their possible motive might be. One motive was a distraction against Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Another is to map the sea bed. I'm no submariner, so by all means call it crazy if that's what you think.
https://twitter.com/OutFrontCNN/status/6...7941518336
Man, given your post record, I'm rather glad, you're based on the other side of the world.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Guess This Fucktard HAd Done All The Damage He Can Do Minimalist 1 587 August 10, 2018 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  How the MH370 Flaperon Floated mralstoner 42 7357 October 22, 2015 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  What Makes Conspiracy Theories Popular? Nope 31 3792 April 11, 2015 at 4:45 am
Last Post: urlawyer
  MH370 hijackers left fake southern data trail mralstoner 6 2620 March 12, 2015 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: mralstoner