Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Freemium is SHIT
Why Freemium is SHIT
Example of how as soon as an awesome classic PC game goes freemium mobile it turns into a piece of fucking shit.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GpdoBwezFVA

It doesn't take long for this guy to go apeshit and I don't blame him.
RE: Why Freemium is SHIT
Well, yes - Dungeon Keeper is a particularly horrible example of the freemium phenomenon.

But that's not a new problem. Very few free-to-play games are anything more than a scam, designed to squeeze cash out of vulnerable people, like children.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
. . . and then there was LoL.
I think my biggest question from that video is.... is a quid to a pound what a buck is to a dollar?
(August 1, 2015 at 7:09 pm)LostLocke Wrote: I think my biggest question from that video is.... is a quid to a pound what a buck is to a dollar?

Quid is pound as much as buck is dollar. At least that's how I understand it.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Yep absolutely a quid is a pound.
(August 2, 2015 at 3:54 am)EvidenceVersusFaith Wrote: Yep absolutely a quid is a pound.
Well thanks!
All this time, I finally know what it actually is. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Survival instinct - looks like shit! Something completely different 18 2140 March 27, 2013 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy