Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Us Athiests v. Sid Roth: Where Is The Evidence, Sid!
Exclamation 
Us Athiests v. Sid Roth: Where Is The Evidence, Sid!
let us talk about Sid Roth since there are very few skeptic mentionings about the old Jew on the internet. This bub has got to be one of the biggest woo-meisters out there. He is always bringing guests on his show to talk about their personal experiences with Sky Daddy they claim to be true. Their discussions range anywhere from hearing "Gawd's" voice to limbs miraculously growing back on amputees.

Speaking of amputees, if this stuff actually happened, then whywontgodhealamputees.com would not exist and nearly everyone on planet Earth would know an omnipotent deity actually existed.

Here are a two examples of Sid's bs below.

/watch?v=gxlsllcZNfI <-------------- In this video, woo-meister, Tommy Welchel, talks about amputee healings at the Azusa Street Revival.

/watch?v=UoOmgvqDQcA <--------------- In this video, an old woman, Glenda, claims that her father's severed finger grew back.

By the way, the Azusa Street Revival could be one of the biggest hoaxes ever created. This hoax tells tall tales of how many amputees limbs were grown back by "Gawd", but there is not a shred of concrete evidence behind it. The only evidence Christians try use are purely make believe anecdotal stories.

Creationists, before you try to bite me in the ass, please provide real medical documents of amputee limbs regenerating before you attack me.
RE: Us Athiests v. Sid Roth: Where Is The Evidence, Sid!
You may be breaking the rules here.. posting links to videos, being a new user and everything. You may want to read the rules section.
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
What Sal said. Btw welcome to the forums, if you make an intro thread you'll get waffles c:

You can change your username in the User CP.

/off topic
You're a naughty, naughty little member. For shame. I don't condone it but I like it. Welcome.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
What a naughty member you are Tongue take down your videos or a moderator may do it for you. Get 30 posts then you are free to do what ever.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone show me the evidence of the bullshit bible articles? I believe in Harry Potter 36 4609 November 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  If evidence for god is in abundance, why is faith necessary? Foxaèr 181 37825 November 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Atheists don't realize asking for evidence of God is a strawman ErGingerbreadMandude 240 28129 November 10, 2017 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20245 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Personal evidence Foxaèr 19 6021 November 4, 2017 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: c152
  Is Accepting Christian Evidence Special Pleading? SteveII 768 238543 September 28, 2017 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Do Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence? SteveII 643 133723 August 12, 2017 at 1:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Evidence: The Gathering Randy Carson 530 89452 September 25, 2015 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: abaris
  With Science and Archaeology and Miracle's evidence for God TheThinkingCatholic 35 11076 September 20, 2015 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Atheism, Evidence and the God-of-the-Gaps Randy Carson 251 45105 June 19, 2015 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: KevinM1