Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Bday AF!
Happy Bday AF!
Happy birthday to the bestest den of heathens out there! ^_^

BDAY WAFFLES

[Image: birthday-waffle-1920x1280_jpg_360x360_cr...le_q85.jpg]
RE: Happy Bday AF!
[Image: Birthday-Tiramisu.jpg]
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
[Image: 11895957_10204995840404427_4821913769207...812fa9592e]
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Yayyy!! Happy bday to my favourite place in the internet!

[Image: spumante-stappato.jpg]
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
[Image: venezuela-face-in-birthday-cake.jpg]

Here's a birthday song that my old infant/junior school makes the kids learn (you'll have to imagine the tune for yourselves, which I assure you is impossible):

"It's someone's birthday today,
Happy birthday to you!
You've got a little bit older
And a little bit taller too.
So stand up where we can see you
There's something we want to say:
We've all joined together to wish you many very
Happy returns of the day!

So light the candles and blow,
Happy birthday to you!
You've got a little bit older
And can blow a bit harder too.
So stand up where we can see you
There's something we want to say:
We've all joined together to wish you many very
Happy returns of the day!"
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I'm kind of disappointed. I wasn't expecting a wormhole to open up in my livingroom but with that countdown timer, I was hoping for some fireworks graphics there or something.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Cake is fuckin' better.
[Image: jellybean-rainbow-cake.jpg] Let's all go eat cake.

Sushi, chips, and cake. Mah dinner.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Happy Birthday AF, and thanks to the people who took the time to set this wonderful website up, and thanks to all the people that keep it going.

I'm very grateful just to be here, and to have started up conversation with some of you. It's been very beneficial for me. I hope this website continues on far into the future. Thanks for having me here. Smile
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
(August 25, 2015 at 2:26 pm)c172 Wrote: Cake is fuckin' better.

Heresy Angry
Yeah! We made it another year!
Congratz, Tibs, for having one of the friendlier forums on the whole internet! And for keeping it alive for all these years!

Thanks all mods, admins, ex-mods, ex-admins and donators for all the help in keeping this a great place!

Thanks to all the users, for the discussions, the debates, the laughs, the worries, the crazies, the lunatics, the religions, the beliefs, the definitions.... and let's not forget all the rock crushers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy bday Exian!! Longhorn 44 3816 September 13, 2015 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Its my bday dyresand 14 1468 May 19, 2015 at 11:51 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Happy Bday Stimbo naimless 38 5285 September 11, 2014 at 6:41 am
Last Post: Dystopia