Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems With The Bible Pt 9 - Sampson
Video 
Problems With The Bible Pt 9 - Sampson
Taking a look at the craziness within the story of the lovable homicidal maniac with God given superhuman strength known as Sampson.

RE: Problems With The Bible Pt 9 - Sampson
Nice video! Thank you Smile

I'm confused about what the story is supposed to teach us. Keep bitches away from your hair? God doesn't keep his word?

Good job!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(September 7, 2015 at 1:46 am)Mental Outlaw Wrote: Taking a look at the craziness within the story of the lovable homicidal maniac with God given superhuman strength known as Sampson.

That story will make a great movie!  It has a lot of action and sex and killing.  And no guns!
(September 7, 2015 at 3:32 am)robvalue Wrote: Nice video! Thank you Smile

I'm confused about what the story is supposed to teach us. Keep bitches away from your hair? God doesn't keep his word?

Good job!
It's a story about believing and obeying and the First Commandment in Exodus 34:10-16.

All of the Old Testament stories are based on the Ten Commandments found in Exodus chapter 34 and the results of not believing and not obeying.
Im glad story isnt true. Imagine 300 foxes burning in fields tied by tails. Sad
(September 7, 2015 at 1:46 am)Mental Outlaw Wrote: Taking a look at the craziness within the story of the lovable homicidal maniac with God given superhuman strength known as Sampson.

Samson (the son of Yahweh which is implied in Judges 13) could very well be no less than a copy of Hercules, the son of Zeus.
undefined
(September 7, 2015 at 9:00 am)Justtristo Wrote:

Samson (the son of Yahweh which is implied in Judges 13) could very well be no less than a copy of Hercules, the son of Zeus.

Are you trying to say that some of the stories in the bible are plagiarized rip offs of pagan myths that came long before the bible was written?  You and your conspiracy theories  Rolleyes
If Samson was a real person he had an IQ of 5. One good part of the story is how Samson's father sold his wife like she was a goat. Isn't biblical marriage great?
We need to make some Bible Top Trumps.

Sampson:

IQ: 5
Strength: 95
Sexism: 90
Slaughter factor: 85
Role Model: 0
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(September 7, 2015 at 12:34 pm)robvalue Wrote: We need to make some Bible Top Trumps.

Sampson:

IQ: 5
Strength: 95
Sexism: 90
Slaughter factor: 85
Role Model: 0

I can do big and dumb.

Bet he was good in the sack.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Satanic Bible vs Christian Bible ƵenKlassen 31 7448 November 27, 2017 at 10:38 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Problems With The Bible Pt 5 - Sodom and Gomorrah Mental Outlaw 61 14091 May 3, 2015 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Lightbulb Problems with the theory of evolution. jamie_russels 152 42222 January 12, 2014 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  society's problems Vegamo 8 2623 January 8, 2014 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Fenix