Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a question
I had a question
Hello everyone.

This forum has a small but dedicated user base, some interesting theories, and most of all a sense of humor.

So I think I'll be here for awhile.
RE: I had a question
(September 8, 2015 at 8:39 pm)Knight000 Wrote: If answered correctly I will prove that a god exists.

Oh please, don't. Based on individual accounts that can never be verified - as in your example.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
It is a theory, not an individual proof. I'm not daft Smile
This is the introduction section. FYI, thought experiments do not constitute evidence, only scienific method, through testing and falsification followed by peer review can determine what evidene is
Moderator Notice
I suggest you move this conversation to a different section of the forum. The Intro area is here for friendly introductions, not big philosophical conversations.

Welcome, OP.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
The question in no way ties to my theory at all, I just want to see how smart you are.
Not a good way to open a conversation. Hint, hint...
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(September 8, 2015 at 8:44 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
Moderator Notice
I suggest you move this conversation to a different section of the forum. The Intro area is here for friendly introductions, not big philosophical conversations.

Welcome, OP.

Will revise and make a new thread for this question.
A very tentative welcome.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
We have a strong poop meme too.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  had to re join WolfsChild 1 421 February 14, 2019 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Losty
  The descent had destroyed me, but yet, I live. WinterHold 20 2807 March 9, 2015 at 12:00 am
Last Post: WinterHold
Heart You had me at "Get the hell out!" ChristianKnight 26 6750 January 12, 2012 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Cyberman