Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You had me at "Get the hell out!"
Heart 
I would like to rejoin this group, though initially I don’t intend to be very active. Later, more likely in the Spring, I will be more active. I’m technically a sock puppet right now, though I would like any other accounts I had to be deleted (Edward the Theist, Egor).

I understand you may ban me outright at this point, but here’s the deal: I have had a change of heart on how I approach certain groups. Some groups are more sensitive than others, and I can’t use the same heavy-handed approach in all groups as if all groups were the same.

Also, I’ve come to realize that many atheists have some very deep-seated animosity against the Church, and that if I come in here I will be a focal point of that animosity. Which means, I realize I have to be able to take some abuse without handing it back. I’m cool with that. And when I was in here before, I think I did add some value in that my posts were pretty popular for the readers of this forum.

I would also be willing to make a donation of around $25 if allowed to return and participate with a clean slate.

I look forward to your response.

Ed
RE: You had me at "Get the hell out!"
Interesting.
Cunt
My, you are a glutton for punishment.
Why do you want to come back?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
So Egor and Edward the Theist were the same. Kudos to you aieialoura.

Let me be the first to say that someone as disingenuous and hateful as you are does not deserve another chance. The reason we harbor such a deep animosity is because of people that exhibit such behavior that someone like you engages in. You were dishonest from the beginning with your intentions, and I have no reason to believe you are being any different now. You only wish to play the martyr for your cause.

Please, go back to your hole of ignorance and leave us alone.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I say let him have another chance. What do I care? I plan to just get wasted and laugh at his silly name anyway...
I won't actually bother debating.
Too much effort.
Cunt
Don't worry about debating. I can guarantee you he is not here for that. I say we give him what he wants and just crucify his ass.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
You've definitely already got a ban vote from me. You've already placed the blame for your previous posting habits on the dynamics of "different groups" rather than taking responsibility for your own shitty behavior. You've also already managed to insult atheists and imply that you're willing to make yourself out to be some kind of martyr just by being here. Finally, you've offered us a bribe as if we don't have any kind of scruples/ethics/morals whatsoever and you would probably use this fact against us should you backslide into your usual behavior.

Nope. Although I am a proponent of second chances. You've already been given yours and I hope to see you removed very soon.
[Image: Evolution.png]

You're in the Hall of Shame for a reason Ed.

You don't get to maliciously fuck up someone else's forum and then expect to come back on good terms.
Ooh, I missed the part where he offered a donation in return. He is definitely trying to see if he can bribe his way back and then brag to his friends about how we have no shame. All he is doing is proving that he is the one beyond shame. I say fuck him and the horse he rode in on.
What did you do to get banned?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  had to re join WolfsChild 1 424 February 14, 2019 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Let me get to know more about you.... KittyAnn 46 6171 November 21, 2017 at 6:52 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  I had a question Knight000 31 3860 September 9, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Knight000
  The descent had destroyed me, but yet, I live. WinterHold 20 2812 March 9, 2015 at 12:00 am
Last Post: WinterHold