Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the proper way to pray to Odin?
I have people asking me to pray for them all the time. My boss just asked me yesterday. Now to avoid a bunch of shit, I agree.

I am a man of my word so I do actually pray for them. Now they don't specify who to pray to so I take the liberty of choosing a god.

My God of choice is Odin. So how should I pray to father Odin?
RE: What is the proper way to pray to Odin?
Bottoms up. Add incoherent yelling for optimal effect
First remove one of your eyes in a quest for wisdom
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(September 9, 2015 at 11:42 am)TRJF Wrote: First remove one of your eyes in a quest for wisdom

I'm going to have to rethink this.
Try this:

[Image: heathenprayer.jpg]

Although this is cool, too.

Definitely play some Pagan Metal in the background
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I do not believe Odin can be 'prayed' to in the same way Yahweh can be. 'PRAISING' him is the way forward. Even a mere Midgardian such as yourself can suitably impress the All-Father by consuming vast quantities of alchoholic beverages, most preferably with fellow revellers. Upon the clinking of cans/glasses together, you must scream PRAISE ODIN!!! at the very top of your mortal lungs. Such is the way to win his favour, and possibly grant you your desires. Besting multiple adversaries in mortal combat at once can also help gain his approval, as well as taking a comely wench in a manly fashion.

If it doesn't work, do all of the above again but HARDER. Either you will shape events to your desire in the future or be so busy drinking, fighting and fucking you forget all about the whole deal.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
So I wasn't that far off
Always use a sacrifice, animals are enough but if you have a Human that's a huge bonus - A goat is enough in my experience.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Quote:but if you have a Human that's a huge bonus

Make it a xtian!