Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this music give you chills?
Does this music give you chills?
This is one of my favourite pieces of gaming music. Does it give you chills like it does for me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO7JEqIPQv0
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Does this music give you chills?
No .
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(September 23, 2015 at 4:37 am)robvalue Wrote: This is one of my favourite pieces of gaming music. Does it give you chills like it does for me?

Hells, yeah! Though I'd have to go with the Ninja Gaiden  theme:

A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

I doubt in the same way. When I hit play, I had to do a 360 to make sure my kid was not in the room. Change chill to shudder.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I've never been a big fan of music in gaming, but Street Fighter II will always get me. I dropped a lot of quarters in that one.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Whoops, this is a duplicate of my other thread here. Maybe this one could be locked or merged with it?

Cheers Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does this music give you chills? robvalue 19 2459 September 26, 2015 at 3:58 am
Last Post: robvalue
Question Favourite Videogame Music? Walking Void 7 1540 August 9, 2013 at 4:18 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  This music cures cancer Something completely different 0 762 June 2, 2013 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Something completely different
  Great music in games Kayenneh 124 38745 August 26, 2012 at 12:57 am
Last Post: System of Solace