Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
Wink 
Hi all
Hi every body, Nice to meet you
RE: Hi all
Hi there! Welcome to the forum Smile

How are you doing?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome!

Do you like freshly crushed limestone ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 24, 2015 at 1:53 pm)robvalue Wrote: Hi there! Welcome to the forum Smile

How are you doing?

Doing good.Thank you

(September 24, 2015 at 1:53 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Welcome!

Lol ,I prefer freshly crushed gold. Sleepy
Welcome.

Tell us about you.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 24, 2015 at 2:14 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Welcome.

Tell us about you.

Recently I found this forum which is looks good and well decorated. Still looking around and surprised to see. But I am confused that, what I will share with you friends. So many restriction here.
(September 24, 2015 at 2:11 pm)grehoman Wrote:
(September 24, 2015 at 1:53 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Welcome!

Lol ,I prefer freshly crushed gold. Sleepy

He's messing with you, Gre.

We refer to people who come here peddling religion as being the same as door-to-door rock-crusher salesmen.

Until you show us that you're one of the ridiculous types who think we've never heard all the religious argument there are, I hope everyone here chooses to treat you as a welcome guest. We do have several theists (including a Catholic) who are beloved members of this community, and we welcome all points of view.

However, we also have a large number of very arrogant theists (including a Catholic or two) who speak down to us, refuse to listen to us, and in general treat us like dogs. We have little mercy on such people.

Meanwhile, welcome to AF, and hopefully our greeter will be here soon with your Welcome Waffles.

(September 24, 2015 at 2:22 pm)grehoman Wrote: Recently I found this forum which is looks good and well decorated. Still looking around and surprised to see. But I am confused that, what I will share with you friends. So many restriction here.

Where are you from? You don't sound like English is your first language. You might want to add that fact to your signature, if so; it will help keep people from mocking you for poor grammar/syntax.

The restrictions aren't as bad as they seem at first. They're mainly there to protect us against people who think it's okay to spam our boards or otherwise be disrespectful/disruptive. A great many Christians who come here (briefly, before being banned) think that they can treat us any way they want because we are infidels. To be fair, that's better than most of the ways infidels have been attacked in the past. Tongue
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(September 24, 2015 at 2:22 pm)Grehoman Ebenezer Wrote:
(September 24, 2015 at 2:14 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Welcome.

Tell us about you.

Recently I found this forum which is looks good and well decorated. Still looking around and surprised to see. But I am confused that, what I will share with you friends. So many restriction here.

Yes, the decorating is nice. It's one of things I keep coming back for. A few more shrubberies wouldn't hurt though.

Share what you like, unless sharing means prosletyzing. The denizens ain't too cool with the panderin' and a-preachin'. Unless you pay the customary fees of course.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!
Welcome.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Welcome.

Isn't "Catholic Christian" redundant?  Not to mention that a lot of Protestants would disagree with the second part...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=47267&d=1423872296&thumb=1]
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2148 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
Thumbs Up HEY ALL Y'ALL Droppin' Loads 10 3930 September 22, 2009 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Amphora