Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy apocalypse again everyone!
Happy apocalypse again everyone!
Well, when I was a kid, religious people predicted again and again that the end of the world would be on 6/6/86, and while I may be dating myself by saying it, I survived that rapture.

Then there was a minor end of the world in 1992 few people heard about, suffice to say I survived that one too. Then of course there were like three or four things that were supposed to end the world in 1999 but somehow, despite being incredibly intoxicated, I made it through that medieval nightmare with dim memories of kissing a girl under the fireworks far to pretty to be kissing me and whose name I couldn't tell you in a million years.

then of course there was 6/6/06, and the infamous 2012, both times I managed to dodge gods global homicidal rages, somehow.

now, its time for another minor end of the world which, like 92, everyone will forget about tomorrow.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../73474162/

good luck people, remember, you cant just shoot the zombies in the head, you have to get them in the neck or behind the ear to sever the brain stem or they just keep coming.
[Image: jha7gg.jpg]
RE: Happy apocalypse again everyone!
Why are there two of these? Is this apocalypse by confusion?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Happy apocalypse again everyone!
actually, I don't know where this one come from, The one with the poll was supposed to be the only one.
[Image: jha7gg.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy apocalypse again everyone! Deepthunk 62 7156 October 12, 2015 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Deepthunk
  The Atheist Apocalypse Ashendant 17 7278 November 24, 2010 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Justtristo