Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:49 pm

Poll: How do you think the world will end today?
This poll is closed.
Zombie apocalypse
29.41%
5 29.41%
Nuclear war
11.76%
2 11.76%
Global pandemic
17.65%
3 17.65%
Alien attack
23.53%
4 23.53%
Jesus just commits global genocide
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy apocalypse again everyone!
Happy apocalypse again everyone!
Well, when I was a kid, religious people predicted again and again that the end of the world would be on 6/6/86, and while I may be dating myself by saying it, I survived that rapture.

Then there was a minor end of the world in 1992 few people heard about, suffice to say I survived that one too. Then of course there were like three or four things that were supposed to end the world in 1999 but somehow, despite being incredibly intoxicated, I made it through that medieval nightmare with dim memories of kissing a girl under the fireworks far to pretty to be kissing me and whose name I couldn't tell you in a million years.

then of course there was 6/6/06, and the infamous 2012, both times I managed to dodge gods global homicidal rages, somehow.

now, its time for another minor end of the world which, like 92, everyone will forget about tomorrow.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio.../73474162/

good luck people, remember, you cant just shoot the zombies in the head, you have to get them in the neck or behind the ear to sever the brain stem or they just keep coming.
[Image: jha7gg.jpg]
RE: Happy apocalypse again everyone!
Zombie outbreak or GTFO. My replica katana thirsts for immediately breaking blood.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 7, 2015 at 3:17 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Zombie outbreak or GTFO. My replica katana thirsts for immediately breaking blood.

Tbh though, it looks real enough to scare them off before they reach your delicious brains Big Grin
You didn't give us option 6: All of the above!   (Would have gone for that one in a heartbeat.)  or option 7: What? The world is ending AGAIN?   -- Which would have been the truth but not as fun.      Tongue
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
You know, technically, I would consider all of these "end of worlders/rapturists" to be braindead zombies.

So, technically, the zombie apocalypse is already with us.
Dying to live, living to die.
Maybe that's why the local Winco was so fucking busy at 1pm on a Wednesday afternoon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY
[Image: 08.jpg]
Bring on the zombie apocalypse.

A part of me would actually find it exhilarating
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

I have replaced the string cutting head on my trimmer with a 12 inch carbide tooth saw blade.

No shit, I could really fuck up some zombies with it.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 7, 2015 at 2:58 pm)Deepthunk Wrote: you cant just shoot the zombies in the head, you have to get them in the neck or behind the ear to sever the brain stem or they just keep coming.
I think a head shot would work if you use a large enough caliber.

So, you cut their head off. What if the head keeps coming? Crawling with it's tongue like a clam? And the tongue morphs into a giraffe tongue? What if the Black Night in Python is real? There could be heads all over just waiting to bite my legs off.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
There is no damn Apocalypse!

But I like Beccs' interpretation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy apocalypse again everyone! Deepthunk 2 1193 October 8, 2015 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Deepthunk
  The Atheist Apocalypse Ashendant 17 7311 November 24, 2010 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Justtristo