Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Just joining the clubWink

You know,I kind of like the design of this forum,see my forum [SNIP]  Smile

Moderator Notice
Pandæmonium - Snipped your self promoting link. Please familiarize yourself with the 30/30 rules as per the rules. I've also removed the link from your bio for the same reason.
RE: Hello
Hello, welcome Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Some moderators tend to use there power unwisely,I got rid of some in my forum [SNIP],here 30/30 rule am cool with that.

Moderator Notice
Pandæmonium - Snipped your self promoting link. Please do not disregard the staff or the rules.
The moderators here are awesome Smile

Anyone here to genuinely talk to people should have no problems if they stick to the rules. It's a great relaxed atmosphere.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Thank you rob, I always tend to think of myself as awesome and you have now validated that belief Smile

OP,

We tend to be laissez faire here. 'Anything goes' as they say so long as it doesn't contravene our rules. We do allow self-promotion but only once members have become more well known within our community. For example, I notice you've just linked your forum again in your post. *shakes finger*. I'm removing that, and I trust we'll have no more else the penalties may be more...severe.

^_^ Welcome to the forum Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
And, because you ignored my warnings to stop posting your website after being told twice to stop, you've been kicked. Bye!
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Welcome... what club do you think you are joining?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Geez.

Like I said, if you're actually interested in talking to us...

Index of my best videos
[Image: Buh-Bye.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5994 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3647 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates