Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today is the day y'all!!!
Today is the day y'all!!!
Deep breaths omg. Ok. Everything is packed and I'm leaving in about 15 minutes!!!!

I don't think I have ever been so excited for anything ever in my life.

I am going home. Sort of. My parents lost their home and have moved away. My exhusband is in jail and the DA is working together with my lawyer and immigration to have his residency revoked and him deported.

My entire...everything is changing. I'm driving to a hotel about 4 hours from where I used to live and meeting my sisters!! I haven't seen them in sooo sooo long. My nephews who I practically raised from birth to about a yearish ago. I'm so fuckin excited I can't stop randomly bursting into tears.

I'm a little but rambly (let's face it I'm rambly as fuck) because I'm so excited and everything is cray! But it's a good cray guys!

I'm taking my fucking life back. I refuse to run scared anymore. I'm tired of running. I'm tired of explaining to my kids why they always have to leave everyone behind. I am going home (ish)!!!

Also have a couple of really great job opportunities and if I get the job my employer will help pay for me to finish my degree that I started all the way back in highschool.

Panic

Guys I'm losing my mind with excitement. I just had to share. Still struggling with health issues but I have my meds and inhalers and my doctors confirmed they would continue refilling prescriptions until I get a new doctor.

Yesterday I got all kinds of paperwork from the school. Especially for my daughter who has several letters of reccomendation to be move up along with her AP testing scores. And her reading level scores and everything is taken care of.

I think. Can you think of something important I'm forgetting?

God you guys. I just....you have no idea. We are going to do this. And I'm not even scared. I'm not going to live afraid of someone any more. I'm going to own my own life and be with sisters. My sisters are so important. They survived childhood with me. We made it through together. And I'm going to be with them again.

Sorry sorry emotional. Anywho. I just wanted to share my happy news because holy fuck I am so excited.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Today is the day y'all!!!
Sorry for long rambly OP. I fucking love you guys though. If not for you people I would have no one to share my happiness with. And my brain may have exploded. Really don't have time to be cleaning that mess today.

0/10

Clap
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What fucking AWESOME news! So so happy for you Losty. This turtle is very very happy for you! I am so glad you no longer have to live a life in fear and you can embrace life, enjoy the ride and seize the opportunities! You fucking deserve it! I know that anyone who knows you and is a decent human being can testify that you are incredible and have come through so much! You deserve the best and I am so glad you have gained more excitement and have chased away the fears! Enjoy the excitable cray and if you're ever nervous about anything and want someone to talk to I'm here! All the best from Evie the Turtle!  Heart

P.S. Ramble away! From one rambler to another!  Big Grin  Worship
I had no idea you had been going through so much, Losty, but I am very happy for you and I wish you nothing but the very best, going forward into your new lease on life.  Take care of yourself and go safely.
That's really fantastic. Have the time of you life!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
*Big warm internet hugs*
Best of luck, Losty!
So Awesome Losty!
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
Thank you so much everyone. Crying teasing posts in this thread makes me feel goofy. Can't see through my happy tears. Now if I can just pry myself away from mafia I can be on my way.

I love you guys so much. Thank you for the support! Heart

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3581 173897 Yesterday at 1:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1007 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Awfully quiet today. arewethereyet 29 2165 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 675 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1059 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  My uncle died from COVID19 today. Jehanne 17 1059 November 26, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Losty
  I heard from Rob today! ReptilianPeon 2 504 March 29, 2020 at 4:36 pm
  Today was a good day...why? arewethereyet 35 3384 March 5, 2020 at 5:14 pm
  I just found out today. Brian37 2 614 February 12, 2020 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Brick International Workers' Day today! ReptilianPeon 3 641 May 1, 2019 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician