Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
evolution as changed in the last 100 years
evolution as changed in the last 100 years
I think the evolution of man and woman as actually changed in the last 100 years and in actual fact every 20 years or even every year if you look close enough.. Look at people on films from the 1920s and 30s dont you see these human beings look different to our modern gilrs and boys. Dont give me that excuse, oh they only look different because of the fashion they wear is different from todays fashion. I think thats a rubbish excuse. Look at 1930s women do they look anything  like modern girls. Well of course not. In fact in that time there was hardly a stunning looking girl but today they are mostly all stunning. Why is that. Noone as  commented on the evolution of the human being as changed in the last 100 years. Can you imagine a guy of the 1920s wearing jeans and saying hey dude. It would not suit him and he would not look the part. Simarily different eras like the sixties bands. Why did they all come about that particular period. Those type of bands should be around all the time since the that time. It seems strange to me. Its like its all meant to be a certain time and place, but thats not how chance works . Chance is all the time. Are you saying sixties type bands exist today but they dont play because they would not suit our era. i think thats rubbish talk. That would mean there is another beatles band wanting to play today but they are in hiding instead.
RE: evolution as changed in the last 100 years
That's impressively stupid. Thank you for your time.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Environmental factors.
The last 100 years involves about 4 generations.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
Make up, hairstyles, clothing, "duck face", "selfies", etc. All factors in photographs.

If you take a woman from Classical Greece and put her in modern clothes, do her hair, etc., she'll look like she belongs here.
All the busts of Antinous I've seen are smoking hot.

Woot !

(and he's 2000 years older than me, who's my daddy now ?)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 10, 2015 at 7:44 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote: Make up, hairstyles, clothing, "duck face", "selfies", etc. All factors in photographs.

If you take a woman from Classical Greece and put her in modern clothes, do her hair, etc., she'll look like she belongs here.

Indeed.

Plus I can defeat that entire argument in two words:

Audrey Hepburn!

[Image: 17758-Audrey-Hepburn-Gig.gif?2]
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

(October 10, 2015 at 7:29 pm)justin65 Wrote:

[Image: d3e0a1221de8cca4601b8885af1b6f39.jpg]

Perhaps you could try again. With paragraphs, better spelling and proper punctuation please?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I stopped evolving in the 80's. Got any thoughts on that?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 10, 2015 at 8:00 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I stopped evolving in the 80's. Got any thoughts on that?
Got anything to do with them changing Coke?
(October 10, 2015 at 8:00 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I stopped evolving in the 80's. Got any thoughts on that?

I hear you. I still idolize Max Headroom.
[Image: th?id=OIP.M1f1b9ad14695ca3b0b90ead068dc7...=300&h=300]
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5437 476027 Yesterday at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 561 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  Ten Short Years Foxaèr 6 703 March 15, 2023 at 11:29 am
Last Post: brewer
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1671 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2167 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1712 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1902 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 983077 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1099 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  US China war 70 years later Apollo 10 743 December 14, 2020 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Apollo