Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soda dungeon
Soda dungeon
This is a neat little game I've been playing in my iPad! I'm not sure what other platforms it's on. It's free to play, with optional pay stuff that you really don't need at all.

It's a light hearted RPG which is unashamedly a grinder, with a 16 bit look. You have to go through different dimensions going through dungeons and eventually defeating these big bosses, which always happen to be next to a tavern. You recruit different types of characters by upgrading the tavern and buying different soda flavours.

It's ridiculously addictive, and although very simple it has room for a lot of strategic play. I recommend giving it a try! It's got a huge number of hours of challenge to it.

[Image: soda-dungeon-cheats.jpg]
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: Soda dungeon
Oh yeah, and it has some really great music too!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum