Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the first thing that comes to your mind if you see this
What is the first thing that comes to your mind if you see this
[Image: B3CCA1AF58B49A20CAA49D713B780CDD086F4078]
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: What is the first thing that comes to your mind if you see this
"game"
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Lots of wasted time.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Desert bus.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Wrong place, wrong time.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
Everyone in that bus is dead, or will wish they were. That unit fires the BGM-71 family of anti-tank missiles and when fired, there is a substantial backblast area behind the launcher that you really don't want to be in.
(October 16, 2015 at 8:27 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Everyone in that bus is dead, or will wish they were.  That unit fires the BGM-71 family of anti-tank missiles and when fired, there is a substantial backblast area behind the launcher that you really don't want to be in.

For added over kill i added a artillery piece ontop.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
You could screw a Fat Man to the roof for added nukyness.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

The first thing that comes to mind is that I am wasting my life by looking at things on the internet.

Thank you, that is probably right, and I should probably do other things instead.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
It's got no tits.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best thing about ____________ ( fill in blank) onlinebiker 3 295 March 13, 2022 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  See Uranus and moon in binoculars, March 6, 2022 Jehanne 3 447 February 28, 2022 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 542 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1060 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Upon reading this title, what first comes to mind? Foxaèr 8 349 November 25, 2020 at 10:03 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Your chance to see Melania standing next to a horse's ass...that isn't named Trump arewethereyet 8 664 November 24, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Let's see your electric car do THIS... onlinebiker 18 1116 November 11, 2020 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The good thing about being forgetful and bills.... Brian37 13 634 July 25, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Inquiring mind seeks guidance from the governing powers. no one 17 930 December 17, 2019 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  T-shirts you would like to see onlinebiker 10 1292 August 9, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Little lunch