Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tight Pants and Body Rolls
Tight Pants and Body Rolls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1c2KzJbcGA
RE: Tight Pants and Body Rolls
That is so catchy, I just faved it and subscribed to her.
That was just gross. Sickenly gross. Made me lose my lunch. Nasty.

Cows should not dance. At least not pubicly.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
you're just fatcist. just kidding.
(May 25, 2010 at 7:10 pm)Dotard Wrote: That was just gross. Sickenly gross. Made me lose my lunch. Nasty.

Cows should not dance. At least not pubicly.
Ok, Dotard, let's see what YOU look like. Show yer stuff, baby...

I doubt the singer gives a shit whether you like her body. Judging by the views her videos get, she can pick and choose, hahah, probably doesn't need the likes of can't-get-it-up-for-her you.

So, Do, let's see what you look like. Unless of course you are one of those anony types who can dish it out, but can't take it.... Smile

I guessing you are hetero. Are you as equally grossed out when a large-sized man is dancing on a video? Here's a guy who is certainly not on the skinny side, or even tall. At one point, around 3:20, he is not wearing much. Does he gross you out too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KkfT2pGsWg

Just wondering, is your gross out enough that you wouldn't enjoy music you otherwise would have? I think their music/personalities make me like their appearances despite not usually liking sizes considered fat. It's like they can both completely get away with it, not grossing me out in the least. The opposite, even.
Here's another of Leslie Hall's. It's made my favourites today too. She's my new favourite musician. Very catchy tune again. And a nice dose of attitude to boot. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG6Qc9ITeAQ
gawd that song by Leslie is so funny!!!! 'gravel in my shoe whoo whoo. say goodbye to you whoo whoo!'
(May 25, 2010 at 11:14 pm)Scented Nectar Wrote: Ok, Dotard, let's see what YOU look like. Show yer stuff, baby...

Sure. $1.99 a minute. Visa and mastercard only. No discover cards.

Quote:I doubt the singer gives a shit whether you like her body.

Obvious she doesn't give a shit what anyone, including herself, thinks about her body.

Quote: Judging by the views her videos get, she can pick and choose,

Like a massive auto wreck, you don't want to look, but you can't help but stare. A few of those 'hits' on her video were from me, and I'm sure people like me, showing others "look at this nasty fat wench".

Quote:hahah, probably doesn't need the likes of can't-get-it-up-for-her you.

Can't? LOL. Wouldn't. Some men think of baseball to 'lose it'. I think of fat chicks.

Quote:I guessing you are hetero. Are you as equally grossed out when a large-sized man is dancing on a video?

Yes I am and yes I am. I'm an equal opportunity fatcist.

Quote:Here's a guy who is certainly not on the skinny side, or even tall. At one point, around 3:20, he is not wearing much. Does he gross you out too?

Yes, yes he would. I say 'would' because I didn't watch the video. It's too early in the morning to look at nasty fat-asses. Emesis production this early in the morning can be painful.

Quote:Just wondering, is your gross out enough that you wouldn't enjoy music you otherwise would have?

I'd enjoy the music. Long as I don't have to see their blubber sloshing around, that would ruin it.

Quote:I think their music/personalities make me like their appearances despite not usually liking sizes considered fat. It's like they can both completely get away with it, not grossing me out in the least. The opposite, even.

Good for you.

Quote:Here's another of Leslie Hall's. It's made my favourites today too. She's my new favourite musician. Very catchy tune again. And a nice dose of attitude to boot. Smile

I ain't watching it. I'll go down to the local dairy farm if I want to see a herd of cows.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Well, that was complete shit.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Only in the UK??PanicCookieCookie
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(May 26, 2010 at 8:22 am)Dotard Wrote:
(May 25, 2010 at 11:14 pm)Scented Nectar Wrote: Ok, Dotard, let's see what YOU look like. Show yer stuff, baby...
Sure. $1.99 a minute. Visa and mastercard only. No discover cards.
I think it's standard practice to put out a teaser or a sampler video, and then charge for the good stuff. You know, advertising. Hey, I thought you were going to let me see you and God in a video together. I won't have to pay first, will I?

Quote:I'm an equal opportunity fatcist.
Ok, I'll take it easy on you then. If it's a simple matter of general aesthetics with no double standard, I really have no argument to make.

Leslie's music is really good. Give it a listen without watching it since that ruins it for you. Although, body looks completely aside, there is also some really fun visual attitude in both her videos, facial expressions and things like that. She can really entertain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie scenes that made you crap your pants. Brian37 33 2565 November 5, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  [Serious] The pants that is free-verse RozzerusUnrelentus 25 1621 January 19, 2021 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Skim Tight Jomo Jenkins! Rhizomorph13 0 258 January 19, 2020 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Body modification BrokenQuill92 35 7460 December 31, 2013 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Chad32