Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea Bagging Shitheads At It Again
Tea Bagging Shitheads At It Again
Just can't handle the thought that a nigger was in the white house and wasn't washing the dishes!

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/these-fl...ute-obama/

Quote:These Florida Tea Partiers plan to set up a secret vigilante court to arrest — and possibly execute — Obama

Congratulations, republicunts.  This is what you have wrought.
RE: Tea Bagging Shitheads At It Again
Can't they be done for treason?
Dying to live, living to die.
Threatening to assassinate the president is a pretty big crime.

They want to call him a muslim, but has be been caught lip kissing a muslim man like Bush was?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I predict a long stretch in federal pound me in the ass prison.
I wonder how people on the Republican side are going to react to this? It's just amazing how people hate Obama and the democrats so much their willing to kill the President.
Any time I see "tea bagging" my mind always takes me to the other place. This is not what I wanted! (sigh)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 21, 2015 at 6:55 pm)Beccs Wrote: Can't they be done for treason?

Ohh, love your new avatar. That sexy surgeon thing is hot but you needn't resort to that to get respect here. Just sayin'.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Hey, guys? The Teabaggers in Sarasota have said that their grand jury rights were given to them by God. I mean, who are we to argue with that?
I'm sure there is tortured reasoning behind that.  Then again, tortured reasoning is the only kind they do.
The total IQ in Florida is 2.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Watch Out For The Poison Tea, Man Minimalist 4 503 March 16, 2018 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  As if The Tea Party Needed "Discrediting." Minimalist 9 1966 September 19, 2015 at 10:45 am
Last Post: abaris
  NH - Tea Party idiots kill 4th graders harmless bill KevinM1 46 7799 April 18, 2015 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Um....'God' Loves A Tea-Bagger Come To His Understanding! Minimalist 4 776 April 17, 2015 at 8:16 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Useful Tea Party idiots shocked to find out they are useful idiots... Ryantology 1 927 December 13, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Tea Party membership driven by white people who hate brown people, sez science Ryantology 33 6030 November 4, 2014 at 9:34 am
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Tea Party candidate taken behind the woodshed by an old man asking a simple question Ryantology 74 11573 June 25, 2014 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Heywood
  Las Vegas shooting = Tea Party terrorism Ryantology 28 10127 June 22, 2014 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  In The Aftermath of the Tea Bagger Flop Minimalist 4 1027 June 21, 2014 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Tea Party finally farting itself to death? Ryantology 18 4280 February 18, 2014 at 1:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist