Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi, i'm jesus.
hi, i'm jesus.
so i'm hoping to find some human beings who will review some information and let me know their thoughts.  i know i can rely on you for truthful feedback.

everything i'm going to communicate to you is real and true.  not one thing is fake, false, fabricated or made up. 

i'll start with where it all began.

i was born in boston, massachusetts on february 2, which is a holy day called candlemas.  it means "the presentation of the christ in the temple" or "meeting of the lord".

i'm a living witness of satan in its genuine physical form.  i was a child of about 4 or 5 years old when satan presented itself to me, physically.  it wasn't a dream or hallucination or delusion, it was reality.  and not a pleasant thing for a little girl to experience.

when i was 7 years old, i heard inside of my mind "you're jesus!".  that was perplexing, because i was a little girl and jesus is a man.

over the years i had more mental conversations (telepathically) with some thing in my head.  "see you when we grow up!", he said.  "how will i know it's you?" i said.  the answer was, tattoos.  then, when i was 17 years old, the same voice said "come to connecticut!".  i am from massachusetts and i didn't have any family in connecticut, so it didn't make sense to me.

i used to listen to tori amos, i was a big fan.  she has a song called "mohammed my friend", where she sings that "jesus is a girl".

in 2008, by no doing of my own, i ended up in connecticut.  hmm.  i met somebody, some bald guy.  he had tattoos.  i paid him a dollar to see his tattoos and there it was: a "female jesus" tattoo, right on his chest.  i said "what's that?!"  he said "that's jesus".  i said "jesus is a man".  he said nothing.

so i ended up in connecticut and moved into an apartment in a place called bethel.  bethel is a religious, biblical word that means "house of god", "house where god lives" or "house of idolatry" (where jesus is meant to be one's idol).

there's a church right next to me. on the front of the church is a sign that says JESUS IS LORD.  there used to be a sign in front of the church that said "welcome home".  i was upset about the sign and wanted it gone.  shortly thereafter, the sign was gone.  but i have a picture of it though.

my dear atheist friends, time to help a girl out.  look, IT'S ALL REAL.  it's all true.

three months ago, JOHN THE BAPTIST made an appearance.

in scripture, the story goes that john the baptist is the precursor or forerunner of Jesus. 

oh, i forgot to tell you.  the root of my family name means "pure, holy, chaste, lamb".

i'm serious, it does.  that's the real meaning of my family name (my father's family). 

since i'm a newbie i don't know if i can post links but i'll try.

three months ago, john the baptist made an appearance.  http://patch.com/connecticut/newcanaan/m...n-hospital

it happened in new canaan, connecticut.

here i am, jesus, in bethel.  and do you wanna know what i did last week?

i wrote a letter to the state of connecticut, to reveal myself to them. 

if you want pictures, i can show you plenty of them.  here's a link for mohammed my friend.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0vxaFzvRf4

my question to you atheists is,

DO YOU THINK JESUS IS A GIRL?

A FEMALE?

A WOMAN?

or am i the biggest mockery of jesus that satan ever devised?
RE: hi, i'm jesus.
Um.

Hi.
Wow...God is just one of us. 

Consider my mind BLOWN.
whether you are serious or not doesnt matter your a mockery of Christianity

welcome and keep talking Big Grin  you can start a thread on this topic in " Christianity " if youd like there are several Christians here not just atheists
Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today   FSM Grin   Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagine all the people Living life in peace You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you will join us And the world will be as one  - John Lennon

The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also  - Mark Twain
(October 24, 2015 at 4:28 pm)Neimenovic Wrote: Um.

Hi.

hi neimenovic.  thanks for the reply.

i should say, i'm not here to convert anybody or save or rescue or judge or anything like that.  i'm here because i want people to review the facts and let me know what they truly think.  i've made some attempts over the years to reveal myself to religious people.  THEY FLIP THE FK OUT.

so you guys, the atheists, are the next best thing, to getting an honest reply to serious facts.  thanks, o brave ones.

(October 24, 2015 at 4:32 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Wow...God is just one of us. 

Consider my mind BLOWN.

st. teresa is my favorite song on that CD.  https://youtu.be/Ojn4qJt_MRo

sorry to blow your mind, hopefully not to smithereens.

(October 24, 2015 at 4:33 pm)jenny1972 Wrote: whether you are serious or not doesnt matter your a mockery of Christianity

welcome and keep talking Big Grin

that's what i think, too.  i think i'm not the real jesus, and i'm just satan and lucifer's mockery.

they're scum evil.

no problem with talking, i can't stop.
Makes sense... Welcome then!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Well, I guess I can say Jesus has good taste in music...

Welcome?
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(October 24, 2015 at 4:39 pm)Alex K Wrote: Makes sense...  Welcome then!

thanks.  you're a hospitable bunch.
Hello, welcome Smile

You're Jesus, huh? OK.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(October 24, 2015 at 4:39 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Well, I guess I can say Jesus has good taste in music...

Welcome?

i'm a jukebox of endless songs.  you know how they say jesus is "born the king of angels"?

the angels, to me, are the musicians / the musicians are the angels.  they have the instruments, sing their songs... and my poor aching brain records them all. 

the one thing i should say, is how i'm in a war with lucifer.

as bad as it is for me to be some jesus, it's even worse when the real lucifer is on the planet, right now. 

seriously, my life is extremely retarded.  and intolerable.  not joking.

this is lucifer's song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2iPgn-BUFQ

this is the sort of song people sing to / about THE REAL jesus:   https://youtu.be/sILwvJShMV8

i don't know.  i'm just stuck in a brutally severe identity crisis, and it's not funny.  not funny, not fun, and it's miserable.

i can't be jesus.  i'm not a man.