Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 5
Halo 5
This is the Halo 5 thread where you can find me talking to myself.

***Spoilers probably***

If you would've asked me what I thought a week ago, I would have said the campaign rocks, the ending sucks, and the multiplayer can fuck off Halo:CE forever. But a week later, I gotta say they really brought back the competitive gaming that harks back to the Halo:CE days. You won't be owning anything without spending a lot of time figuring out the nuance. Edging out your opponent is often the only way you win. Losing seems to happen with your pants down, exclusively. Meaning you realy have to expect anything and be ready for everything. It's rough, but I love it.

The campaign is awesome. Even Halo:CE fan boys like myself have to admit that the Halo story was never the strong point (save Reach, amazing story-telling). 343 changed that when they took over with Halo 4 and continued with Halo 5. That's all on the story I'llsay for now.

The other thing 343 brought to Halo 5 from 4 is their inability to end a game properly. Showing large chunks of action and new set pieces that you never play? What the fuck!? Final boss cut scenes...really!? And a damn cliffhanger?! You can't end a $60 game on a stupid fucking cliffhanger. You have to at least resolve something. Assholes.

Muliplayer is where it's at anyways. And it's awesome. It's finally awesome again!
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halo 4 Drich 33 5633 November 26, 2012 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: SleepingDemon
  Battlefield/Halo/Resistance/Gears of War/etc gaming clan Creed of Heresy 0 1339 July 1, 2012 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  How can you compare COD to Halo? WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth 13 5375 March 30, 2012 at 10:11 am
Last Post: NoMoreFaith
  Halo Reach anyone? HigherLvlofThinking 10 2994 January 24, 2011 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Xyster