Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FSM Triumphant
FSM Triumphant
Maggi Noodles back on sale in India.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-34759615

Quote:Nestle has relaunched its popular Maggi noodles in India, five months after a food scare saw them taken off shelves.
In May, Indian food safety authorities banned the production and sale of Maggi amid claims they contained dangerously high levels of lead.
The ban was overturned in the Bombay High Court in August.

FSM Grin

Ramen
RE: FSM Triumphant
Heh Smile
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Blessed be its noodly appendage Big Grin
I used to have Maggi table sauce on everything as a child. And at the time I could only find it in Germany so had to bring back loads every time we drove over. Many years later I did eventually find it in the shops in the UK but it wasn't as strong. I wouldn't use it at all now because I don't put salt in my food or eat MSG.

[Image: maggi-seasoning-sauce-28688.jpg]
Another victory for the good guys.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/pastafar...d-picture/

Quote:Pastafarian wins the religious right to wear spaghetti colander in MA state ID picture

The more religion is spoofed the sooner it will disappear from shame.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Possible Connection Between Egyptian Religion And FSM BrianSoddingBoru4 6 1148 December 10, 2017 at 11:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The FSM is real!! Kingpin 15 3887 August 12, 2015 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  All Hail FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monster) shearainh2o 20 5872 March 18, 2012 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
Photo FSM Sighting infidel666 2 2069 November 2, 2008 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet