Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny accent/dark skin Uber bigot.....
Funny accent/dark skin Uber bigot.....
Thanks to the xenophoibic fear mongering rhetoric of the GOP yet another guilty till proven innocent unarmed civilian simply trying to earn a living, gets accused of being a  Muslim. This time, an Uber driver was attacked by a patron because he thought he was a Muslim. The driver was actually a Christian. BUT AGAIN, this bullshit stems from the conspiracy crap sold by the GOP. "Obama is a secret Muslim."

There is plenty of nasty verses in all three books. There is plenty of blame in all three religions. But in a civil society we don't assault people for the acts of others. In a civil society we don't use mob rule.  But all this poor man was doing was trying to support himself. To the asshole who assaulted him, FUCK YOU!

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/lo...52301.html
RE: Funny accent/dark skin Uber bigot.....
Does it even matter ? Muslim, Christian, Atheist, ex-girlfriend who btiched so much, nah, humans will find any reason to assault you.
Yesterday it was "ze japs". Then it became "ze soviets" Nowadays it's "ze muslims".

Always, somebody has a reason to take a piece of you. Humans are like that.
But I must defend my religion; it never tells you to fight "but those who fight you". and fighting would be to deter aggression.
Who the fuck cares whether he really was a muslim nor not???

Did I miss the memo where random Muslims suddenly deserve to be attacked?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 17, 2015 at 8:01 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Does it even matter ? Muslim, Christian, Atheist, ex-girlfriend who btiched so much, nah, humans will find any reason to assault you.
Yesterday it was "ze japs". Then it became "ze soviets" Nowadays it's "ze muslims".

But I must defend my religion; it never tells you to fight "but those who fight you". and fighting would be to deter aggression.

I agree, that is why we have law enforcement, to reduce acts like this and arrest the fuckers who do fucked up shit like that. It cuts to the core as to what kind of society we want to live in."Shit happens" yea, and when that shit happens we have those fuckers arrested.
(November 17, 2015 at 8:06 am)Quantum Wrote: Who the fuck cares whether he really was a muslim nor not Big Grin

Anyone understands the emotional reaction to the attacks, and I do get sick of assholes denying religion as the cause IN ANY DIRECTION. Religion was the cause of the attacks on France, but also what caused this fucker to assault an unarmed civilian.

Nobody in an unarmed situation when they are not a threat in the moment, deserves to be assaulted FOR any reason. I blame Trump and the GOP for selling their xenophobic bullshit. But even with that blame, mob rule is not a society I want to live in.
(November 17, 2015 at 8:06 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 17, 2015 at 8:01 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Does it even matter ? Muslim, Christian, Atheist, ex-girlfriend who btiched so much, nah, humans will find any reason to assault you.

I agree, that is why we have law enforcement, to reduce acts like this and arrest the fuckers who do fucked up shit like that. It cuts to the core as to what kind of society we want to live in."Shit happens" yea, and when that shit happens we have those fuckers arrested.

There must be a "mental law enforcement", to fix those acts before it reaches the "physical law enforcement". 
I truly think that if people became "more active" and began to condemn such acts and advice more and more, violence rates would go down in remarkable percentages.
(November 17, 2015 at 8:15 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(November 17, 2015 at 8:06 am)Brian37 Wrote: I agree, that is why we have law enforcement, to reduce acts like this and arrest the fuckers who do fucked up shit like that. It cuts to the core as to what kind of society we want to live in."Shit happens" yea, and when that shit happens we have those fuckers arrested.

There must be a "mental law enforcement", to fix those acts before it reaches the "physical law enforcement". 
I truly think that if people became "more active" and began to condemn such acts and advice more and more, violence rates would go down in remarkable percentages.

This is where my well intended friends on the left whom get the empathy right, but stop conversations because they don't like "bullies". I was bullied as a kid. And if my friends on the left want to say people get bullied, yes. Isis bullies minority Muslims, curds, Christians, murder everyone, Japanese and certainly atheists. So I am with them when they point out that crap.

But when someone here in the states says "Your Koran justifies acts of violence" or "Mo is a dick" or "Jesus didn't exist" or "Jewish men who refuse to sit next to women on a plane are assholes", that isn't bigotry or bulling in every single case. In the west that has to be taken case by case, you simply cannot make blanket assumptions about why people use blunt language. 

Bullying is when you are stuck and cant leave. Someone offending you when you have the ability to respond or leave only means you got offended.
(November 17, 2015 at 8:06 am)Quantum Wrote: Who the fuck cares whether he really was a muslim nor not???

I care about all religions ignoring the poison it is. But not in the context humans falsely paint the word "poison" as. The use of the word "poison" is not advocating mass genocide of any religion. Only a monster would want to use genocide as a tactic.

"Poison" is when you read a bible and come to the bullshit conclusion that the earth is only 6,000 years old. Poison is when you read the Koran and say "Hey I have theo right to mob rule and behead people". The words that lead humans to these bad conclusions are a direct result of the words being written at all. No and again, that is not saying even burn holy books. I think everyone should read a variety of holy books from around the world. 

Religion is poison like the failure to accept that a gun is a gun, or a volcano is a volcano. People will want guns, but worship of them does not mean humans wont kill with them. Volcanos can produce land, and enrich soil, but they do explode from time to time. Religion is like saying "I am going to ignore my diabetes" because I love the food that I should be avoiding.

"Poison" is a word of pragmatism, not a call to genocide. It is accepting that when you leave it unchecked because of the absurd claims and naked assertions, religion can lead otherwise what could be decent humans to do horrible things to other humans. It is a word like an airbag, a safety belt. What prevents the poison from things like Isis or the Dark ages in the west, is the medicine we call secular law. Secular common law is the medicine that maintains religion to a more civil level.

The west points to the east and rightfully calls Islam poison. But Islam is a religion, and so is Christianity, and the underpinnings of the poison words in the bible, have lead to the same mass horrors we don't have to deal with because of the secular leash.
Brian, were you actually meaning to respond to my post there? Because it looks like a response to someone else
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 17, 2015 at 2:17 pm)Quantum Wrote: Brian, were you actually meaning to respond to my post there? Because it looks like a response to someone else

It was to you. The answer is yes and no. Yes I care because I don't want someone picking up a Koran and justifying violence with it. And no, because I would not want a Jew or Christian justifying violence with their books either. From a legal standpoint you are right, nobody should care if they are Muslim or not, in the civil west you don't get to assault people because they believe things you don't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skin Lightening Creams onlinebiker 13 676 June 30, 2020 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Funny Wayne LaPierree interview Sterben 3 523 March 3, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Another one joins the Dark Side..... Brian37 2 581 May 21, 2016 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Larry Wilmore @ WH press dinner, FUNNY SHIT. Brian37 0 534 May 1, 2016 at 9:19 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Damned Christard Bigot Lawyers! (anti-LGBT bills) drfuzzy 3 733 April 20, 2016 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yes, it WAS abuse, but damn it's funny vorlon13 8 1358 March 3, 2016 at 4:23 am
Last Post: Joods
  Too Funny Minimalist 2 592 August 5, 2015 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist