Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, it WAS abuse, but damn it's funny
Yes, it WAS abuse, but damn it's funny
http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/man-sent...a9b1e.html

Excerpt from link: On Aug. 30, officials said, Oliver was baby-sitting the 4- and 6-year-old sons of his former girlfriend, Mary Lucas, 28. Oliver reportedly told police he taped the boys’ mouths and taped them to chairs when they wouldn’t watch the movie “Mommie Dearest” as their mother had instructed them to. Court records say Oliver thought the measure was to show the boys that their mother was not the meanest mother.
[url=http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/man-sentenced-to-prison-for-abuse-forced-boys-to-watch/article_003ccb48-dff2-11e5-83eb-93d3e19a9b1e.html][/url]
Man was sentenced to 3 years.

IANMTU.

Panic Panic
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Yes, it WAS abuse, but damn it's funny
Don't they understand irony at all! Geez.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I have been tempted to threaten to tape my niece's mouths shut when they wouldn't stop whining about something. I never actually did it, though.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Just thrilled that we are living up to our state slogan.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I recall joking with someone at work back in the 70s about breaking into his house with a big gun and forcing him to NOT watch Soap since he found it extremely offensive, yet watched it every week and them bitched about it at work all the time.

Kinda the flip side of tying someone to a chair and making them watch something.

Gawd though, for all the movies in the world, that guy wound up making the brats watch Mommie Dearest !!

Jeesus fucking christ, that is so funny, you can't make this shit up.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Duct-tape really does fix everything.

(March 2, 2016 at 11:53 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Duct-tape really does fix everything.

[Image: 4181QAe6dPL._SY355_.jpg]
(March 2, 2016 at 8:34 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: when they wouldn’t watch the movie “Mommie Dearest” as their mother had instructed them to.

Forcing your children to watch movies? Talk about parenting fail right there...

But did he also keep their eyes opened with matches or something?
[Image: A+Clockwork+Orange+1971.jpg]
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Wow.... what is wrong with parents today? Why can't they do normal stuff like teach their pre-teens and teens how to play Bullshit or something?

Big Grin
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But.. But.... But..... onlinebiker 25 1558 May 6, 2022 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Yes, Kids - ANOTHER Gun Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1223 September 14, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  El Paso Shooting (Yes, Again) Nay_Sayer 215 10812 August 31, 2019 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Saudi Arabia: Leaked reports reveal severe abuse of political prisoners-The Guardian WinterHold 6 1128 April 13, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Catholic abuse investigations expand. brewer 29 2984 September 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Pope Francis Abuse Scandal Catholic_Lady 101 10386 September 5, 2018 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I Told You...Oh, Yes I Did! BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1717 July 20, 2018 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Yes, Evangelicals Suck Cock, This Isn't News Minimalist 6 538 June 25, 2018 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Funny Wayne LaPierree interview Sterben 3 524 March 3, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Damn! Another One? A Theist 26 3465 December 3, 2017 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist