Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mom doesn't like "Da Beards"
My mom doesn't like "Da Beards"
I love my mom of course, but it took me forever to not let her bugaboos get to me. But looking back at it now, I don't want her to change because she gives me comic relief and is making this post possible.

My mom hates facial hair, always bugs me for even the slightest stubble. So yesterday we were rooting for all the same teams. Lions, Panthers and Bears. So I fell asleep just after halftime during the Packer/Bears game, and didn't know the score until she called me up. I assumed she fell asleep too. 

NO, she turned off the TV during the halftime honoring of Bret..........BECAUSE HE DIDN'T SHAVE! He he he, and I told my mom really mom? Not everyone cares about looks. Oh my THOR, really, out of all the things to worry about. I cant say I don't have my own bugaboos, but still. My mom was a good sport about the phone call though. 

A BEARD MOM? REALLY? Tongue
RE: My mom doesn't like "Da Beards"
She turned the telly off on Brett Favre ?!?!?!?!

Damn, I want to carry his baby to term. It would be a privilege to have his stubble burn all over my junk. It's crazy talk to not want Brett Favre in all your orifices. I want to imbibe his essence!!

BRETT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: brett-favre.jpg]

Fuck, he could lose an arm in my hole, he just keeps getting BETTER

[swoon]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Humans who don't like beards cannot be trusted. Save yourself.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
(November 27, 2015 at 10:53 am)vorlon13 Wrote: She turned the telly off on Brett Favre ?!?!?!?!

Damn, I want to carry his baby to term.  It would be a privilege to have his stubble burn all over my junk.  It's crazy talk to not want Brett Favre in all your orifices. I want to imbibe his essence!!

BRETT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's her bugaboo, thats all. I just find if funny that she cares more about his looks than what he contributed to the game as a player. If Cousins took the Skins to the Superb Owl and won, and he had a beard, she'd complain about the beard ignoring that WE WON THE SUPERBOWL.

Hey mom Berney Maddoff wore a suit and was clean shaven. HELLO!
I think I am going to get her a Bret Farve poster. He he.
Yeah, I could get a gay crush on that guy if I was gay.

But Lol, OP, my 93 yo Grandma hates beards, and *always*  openly voices her disgust in front of everyone when I forget to shave. She gave up on nagging my dad for his beard decades ago, though...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(November 27, 2015 at 11:04 am)Quantum Wrote: Yeah, I could get a gay crush on that guy if I was gay.

But Lol, OP, my 93 yo Grandma hates beards, and *always*  openly voices her disgust in front of everyone when I forget to shave. She gave up on nagging my dad for his beard decades ago, though...

Goatees bug me, I have to admit, but even then, if I own a business, and you do the job right why should I give a fuck?

I don't like them for myself merely because my hair itches me when it gets too long.
Agreed on the mancrush. Love the gray hair too.

I look like a total geek w/o facial hair.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
The irony is that she has a photo of my best friend from Australia on her mini fridge, and he has a full scruffy beard in that photo.