Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Calls For Moratorium on Muslim Immigrants
Trump Calls For Moratorium on Muslim Immigrants
It's a strange but refreshing day when sanity re-enters politics. Donald Fucking Trump. Oh yeah.

Quote:https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-relea...mmigration

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON PREVENTING MUSLIM IMMIGRATION

(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the  released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah." Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women.

Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

Trump says a lot of loose things, but at his heart, he is a SANE man, which is at COMPLETE ODDS with the current insane political class. I'm not American, but I hope he is the next American president. The next presidential election will be a sanity test for the American people. I hope they pass.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-dr...ering-u-s/
RE: Trump Calls For Moratorium on Muslim Immigrants
Quote:I'm not American

Thank goodness for that.  You sound like a fucking moron.
Hope they don't think of this; have the Supreme Court rule 1st Amendment doesn't apply to demonstrably false religions.

And wouldn't that be the mother of all cans of worms ??

Demon
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

No.  They are all false.
I know that, and you know that . . .

Tongue

We just start the Supremes with an easy one like Scientology or LDS, then we got precedent and don't have to SCOTUS again.

Bwa, ha, ha, ha, ha !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

This is exactly the kind of thing which gives me the impression (as I stated in another thread) that Trump has a personal agenda for running and it isn't to win the presidency. Anyone who is even the tiniest bit familiar with the American constitution and system of government knows that his proposal is just shy of utterly impossible. Why propose something that you know is a non-starter? Not only the Democrats but 90% of Republicans would reject this. And if by some minor miracle it were to pass and become law, SCOTUS would shoot it down 9-0. Even Scalia and Thomas aren't this crackers. So why bring it up?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(December 7, 2015 at 9:13 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Anyone who is even the tiniest bit familiar with the American constitution and system of government knows that his proposal is just shy of utterly impossible. Why propose something that you know is a non-starter? 

Surely Islamic doctrine can easily be divided into its political and religious dimensions, and surely the political dimension would be enough to stop Muslim immigration? The political parts of Islamic doctrine (that derived from Mohammed's Meccan period) are on a par with Nazism. Surely the constitution would have scope to stop Muslim immigration on the grounds that their holy book promotes a treasonous/subversive political doctrine?
Back when we had immigration laws, congress allowed (just picking #s) 100,000 Poles/yr, 25,000 Italians/year, no Irish, and 50,000 Scots.

Clearly, that's racist, but AFAIK, it was legal. If Congress deemed to allow 25,000 Shintos, 10,000 Wiccans, 15,000 Catholics, 8,000 Allewites, 10,000 Coptics, 4,000 Sunnis, 353 Presbyterians, and 0 Shias, wouldn't that fly if the stated (snort, chuckle, tee hee) goal was religious diversity ??

(I really don't know, and I'm not an attorney)

(praise Jesus on the attorney thing)

Quote:Anyone who is even the tiniest bit familiar with the American constitution and system of government knows that his proposal is just shy of utterly impossible.

You just described the idiot level of republicunt voters who think the constitution was written for xtians, only.
I call for a moratorium on anything involving the damned Kardashians or the men they're banging!
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5273 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2295 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1252 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1343 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4745 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3918 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 782 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1933 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 933 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1194 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3