Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 20:41

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Why no Wicca Thread?
#31
RE: Why no Wicca Thread?
There was a Wicca area on the board several years ago, but then a new moderator was turned inside out in the staff lounge (Administration said the microwave had a short circuit) and then the Wiccan Area was retired. No mod was ever anatomically inverted again . . . .
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply
#32
RE: Why no Wicca Thread?
Wicca is stupid and annoying, but how many Wiccans are there really? I mean if you are going to have sub forums for only two religions, Christianity and Islam are the obvious choices. If there were 2 billion Wiccans, it would be a different story.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Reply
#33
RE: Why no Wicca Thread?
Other than believing in what I consider bullshit, the tenets of Wicca are pretty harmless. As far as I'm concerned, they're free to the former as long as they stick to the latter.

Plus, as CapnAwesome said, there just aren't enough of them - particularly here - to justify creating their own forum.

Also, the OP was a Poe and a troll, so it's kind of hard to take the question seriously.
Reply
#34
RE: Why no Wicca Thread?
Wiccan women dancing naked in the full moonlight. That would give me pause.
Reply
#35
RE: Why no Wicca Thread?
(3rd April 2017, 13:26)LastPoet Wrote: Wiccan women dancing naked in the full moonlight. That would give me pause.

Me too


[Image: fatWitch-e1444791826255-328x264.jpg]
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)