Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong age
Wrong age
Noticed by age on my profile is 46. This isn't correct and I have no clue how to change it. Was hoping a mod could assist.

Birth date is 2/6/81 making me 34.

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.

Sincerely,
popsthebulder

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.
RE: Wrong age
(January 2, 2016 at 11:23 am)popsthebuilder Wrote: Noticed by age on my profile is 46. This isn't correct and I have no clue how to change it. Was hoping a mod could assist.

Birth date is 2/6/81 making me 34.

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.

Sincerely,
popsthebulder

Faith in selfless Unity for Good.

It is under User CP, I found it by hunting and pecking never could figure out why computer things are that way or games.  Maybe a hammer to the carburetor will make it run.
[Image: userfield_edit.gif] https://sites.google.com/site/fromthedeepoceanabove/  ..."when you look up in the sky you can see the stars and still not see the light"... 
I got this. First click on "User CP" in the upper right hand corner, to the left of Alerts and below Member List. That will take you to a very busy window.

Scroll down the left hand column past "Menu", "Messenger" and "Alerts" to "Your Profile". Click on first option under that heading, "Edit Profile".

Your birthdate will be the second option down in the middle column. I assume you need to fix it. If that isn't the problem, the solution is beyond my pay grade.

Good luck.
W'ist has the way of it.

User CP is where all the options are hidden by computer elves.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Oh no! popsthebuilder is a Spammer!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I think Tibs and his Mrs do most of the spamming to keep us entertained.
Think about it. They can hide their dirty socks.

They do it to test the robustness of the site.
He's admitted he does that for a living!

Fess up Tibs! (I mean pops)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
All done for you ^_^

I presumed a US date, so if it's not please accept my apologies and amend as the memnersabove have advised. ^_^
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possibly something wrong with rating? tackattack 5 1308 November 19, 2018 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Minimalist