Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possibly something wrong with rating?
Possibly something wrong with rating?
I went to go rate Gae Bolga on his Reputation Report and none of the links for rating user actually did anything. Browser specific problem maybe, or possible site reorg in progress? Thoughts I should try when I wakez up kuz Iz tired?

oops, please move to bug report
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
RE: Possibly something wrong with rating?
Are you on the mobile version?

If you're on a phone and want to rep someone you need to switch to the full version.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm on my computer because I got a little fed, up but I think my IE is stuck in BB mode
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

In that case I'll leave the answers to a red.

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.
Had to dump the browser cache entirely to switch back to full mode. I got it though. Work around in place... nothing to see here...

(November 19, 2018 at 1:43 am)tackattack Wrote: I'm on my computer because I got a little fed, up but I think my IE is stuck in BB mode

Clear your cache. 

Standard, all-purpose, fix it routine.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do we get something special? Foxaèr 12 1606 May 21, 2021 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Possibly restricting photo sizes? Fake Messiah 31 2718 November 5, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Thread rating? brewer 39 7230 May 15, 2018 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Something Just for the AF family Rhondazvous 20 4058 February 27, 2017 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Wrong age popsthebuilder 6 1341 January 3, 2016 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Is there a way to just delete a reputation rating one has given to someone? Pyrrho 22 5849 May 3, 2015 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Can we only give one +1 rating to each member? KevinM1 20 3099 February 13, 2015 at 6:10 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Just something i noticed Mothonis 10 2911 September 17, 2013 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Mothonis
  Who hates the "thread rating" as much as I do? reverendjeremiah 32 14061 March 20, 2012 at 2:03 am
Last Post: reverendjeremiah