Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Fucking Lunatic
What a Fucking Lunatic
http://apnews.excite.com/article/2010070...O7H81.html

Quote:CAIRO (AP) - A farmer in northern Egypt says his cow has given birth to a two-headed calf that he calls a "divine miracle."

I expect one of our resident lunatics to show up and claim that this freak is part of god's fucking 'plan', too!
RE: What a Fucking Lunatic
How does he know that it's not the work of satan?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I wonder how many "divine miracles" get flushed down toilets.
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0
(July 3, 2010 at 10:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://apnews.excite.com/article/2010070...O7H81.html

Quote:CAIRO (AP) - A farmer in northern Egypt says his cow has given birth to a two-headed calf that he calls a "divine miracle."

I expect one of our resident lunatics to show up and claim that this freak is part of god's fucking 'plan', too!

Oh shit a brahmin, egypt is radiated, run(fallout ...)
Ashendant Wrote:Oh shit a brahmin, egypt is radiated, run(fallout ...)

but only if it's all red and icky looking. Also: "to all you would-be-bigots-- Ghouls are people too."
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maybe If You Stopped Ass Fucking Children Minimalist 21 14732 November 14, 2012 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  FUCKING CATHOLICS Minimalist 4 2965 May 21, 2011 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pope Loses His Fucking Mind Minimalist 27 12582 February 2, 2011 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet