Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUCKING CATHOLICS
FUCKING CATHOLICS
'It's not our fault.....it's society's fault' whine the cassock wearing perverts and their slimebag bosses!

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/18/us/18b...TE&ei=5043

Quote:A five-year study commissioned by the nation’s Roman Catholic bishops to provide a definitive answer to what caused the church’s sexual abuse crisis has concluded that neither the all-male celibate priesthood nor homosexuality were to blame.

Instead, the report says, the abuse occurred because priests who were poorly prepared and monitored, and were under stress, landed amid the social and sexual turmoil of the 1960s and ’70s.

Known occurrences of sexual abuse of minors by priests rose sharply during those decades, the report found, and the problem grew worse when the church’s hierarchy responded by showing more care for the perpetrators than the victims.

The “blame Woodstock” explanation has been floated by bishops since the church was engulfed by scandal in the United States in 2002 and by Pope Benedict XVI after it erupted in Europe in 2010.

Useless pricks, every last one of them!
RE: FUCKING CATHOLICS
Well, at least now I know it wasn't their fault.

Wait, does that mean god didn't control the 60s and 70s or does it mean he didn't care about children's suffering and he allowed all his hand-picked ministers to molest children?

Or does it mean that god really meant SUFFER when he said, "Suffer the children to come unto me" ?????

I really don't know. I'm just going to say what my pastor says ... that "god works in mysterious ways" and call it good.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Wow, I wonder what else we can blame on Woodstock??

What a waste of a humanity.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
So... what about all the abuse cases which occurred prior to the 1960's? Are those the church's fault or not?

At least they admitted that homosexuality wasn't to blame. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they're a pedophile.

But I'm not too sure about the celibacy issue. I personally don't think that trying to restrict your sexual urges by praying is going to help matters much. If I were a priest who believed in the whole celibacy thing (no sex, no masturbation), I'd be walking around pitching a tent all day. But, to be honest, I doubt I'd think about diddling altar boys. But I don't know if priests would be so hesitant. After all, I've never had to go without having a sexual release once in a while.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Guess what? It's not society's fault....its the pervert priests' fault after all.

Still at it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/21...65124.html

Quote:AMSTERDAM — The Dutch Catholic Church and the Salesian order are investigating revelations that a Salesian priest served on the board of a group that promotes pedophilia with the full knowledge of his boss.

The order's top official in the Netherlands, Delegate Herman Spronck, confirmed in a statement that the priest – identified by RTL Nieuws as 73-year-old "Father Van B." – served on the board of "Martijn," a group that campaigns to end the Dutch ban on adult-child sex.

The group is widely reviled but not outlawed.

ROFLOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1997 311105 March 29, 2024 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2498 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Maybe If You Stopped Ass Fucking Children Minimalist 21 14754 November 14, 2012 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  Pope Loses His Fucking Mind Minimalist 27 12613 February 2, 2011 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What a Fucking Lunatic Minimalist 4 2507 July 4, 2010 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Cego_Colher
  Never Underestimate The Stupidity of Catholics Minimalist 18 5545 May 18, 2010 at 2:19 am
Last Post: Violet