Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist sitting next to a girl on a plane.
Atheist sitting next to a girl on a plane.
The earliest references that I can find for it is here:

http://bettybuttons.blogspot.com/2011_07...chive.html

Quote:An atheist sits down by a little girl on the airplane and says would like to talk? The little girl agrees to talk. Let me ask you the atheist says what you think about no God, no heaven or hell and no life after death. The little girls said that could be interesting, but first let me ask you a question. A horse, a cow and a deer all eat grass. Yet a deer excretes pellets, a cow a flat patty and a horse produces clups, Why? The atheist thought a a moment and confessed he had no idea. Well, said the little girl, do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God,no heaven or hell or life after death..........When you don't know shit!

The story seems apocrypha; anyone know of its ultimate origin?
RE: Atheist sitting next to a girl on a plane.
Someone's ass.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
(January 17, 2016 at 8:49 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Someone's ass.

... or the head stuffed up it ...

(January 17, 2016 at 8:51 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(January 17, 2016 at 8:49 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote: Someone's ass.

... or the head stuffed up it ...

The same someone either way.
It's one of those 'fill in' jokes that you can fill in with anything.

Just replace Atheist with someone else you disagree with, and "God, Heaven, etc..." with whatever subject you like.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
See if the girl can handle a deadly serpent to no effect.

(snakes on a plane product placement post. I make $0.00003 every time some looks at that post)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Someone should help that little girl. It's clear she is in danger.
(January 17, 2016 at 10:11 pm)TrueChristian Wrote: Someone should help that little girl. It's clear she is in danger.

Could be worse; there could be a priest on the plane.
(January 17, 2016 at 10:11 pm)TrueChristian Wrote: Someone should help that little girl. It's clear she is in danger.

[Image: god-hating.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
It just seems like one of those tired hackneyed fallbacks theists use
because they think they're so clever,
when they so are not.

Like,

" God made Adam n' Eve, not Adam n' Steve! "

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, lunwarris 49 3697 January 7, 2023 at 11:42 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, barji 9 1391 July 10, 2020 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, asthev 14 2095 March 17, 2019 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: chimp3
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, auuka 21 3109 October 7, 2018 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Reltzik
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, brukanzuu 14 2895 March 2, 2018 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, baah 59 9919 October 27, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  I told my little girl about angels yesterday... Jehanne 44 10757 September 6, 2017 at 11:23 am
Last Post: mordant
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, cali0 38 6874 November 13, 2016 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Exclamation Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, reta 152 13541 August 23, 2016 at 6:11 am
Last Post: InsaneDane
  Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, Gustavo1 71 10143 August 19, 2016 at 10:09 am
Last Post: robvalue