Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Barbarians Prepare For Another Stoning
Muslim Barbarians Prepare For Another Stoning
I'm sure the motherfuckers will be selling tickets!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38140909/ns/...tn_africa/

Quote: Human rights groups, government officials and celebrities are appealing to Iran to halt death-by-stoning plans for a convicted adulterer.

The execution of Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, 43, who has already spent five years in prison and received 99 lashes for alleged adultery, would "disgust and appall the watching world", the British Government declared, according to a Thursday report in U.K. newspaper The Times.
RE: Muslim Barbarians Prepare For Another Stoning
Quote:Under Iran's strict interpretation of Islamic law, sex before marriage is punishable by a hundred lashes, but married offenders are sentenced to death by stoning, the BBC reported.

But I'm sure they aren't true muslims.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(July 8, 2010 at 12:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'm sure the motherfuckers will be selling tickets!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38140909/ns/...tn_africa/

Quote: Human rights groups, government officials and celebrities are appealing to Iran to halt death-by-stoning plans for a convicted adulterer.

The execution of Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani, 43, who has already spent five years in prison and received 99 lashes for alleged adultery, would "disgust and appall the watching world", the British Government declared, according to a Thursday report in U.K. newspaper The Times.

'Get yor popcorn! Get your popcorn! Made with the skulls of murdered homosexuals!'
'We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.' H.L. Mencken

'False religion' is the ultimate tautology.

'It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.' Mark Twain

'I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.' Abraham Lincoln
[youtube]--YFArnlSIM[/youtube]
I'm really shitty at giving kudos and rep. That's because I would be inconsistent in remembering to do them, and also I don't really want it to show if any favouritism is happening. Even worse would be inconsistencies causing false favouritisms to show. So, fuck it. Just assume that I've given you some good rep and a number of kudos, and everyone should be happy...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5074 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2259 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1238 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1320 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4702 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3876 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 776 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1921 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 920 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1186 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3