Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ponies
Ponies
Does anyone here like ponies. I am a brony, i find the show My Little Pony tv series is cozy to watch at times. I am wondering your views on it?
RE: Ponies
Welcome matey...

You really are starting off in the deep end, aren't you, with such controversial topics! Oh my!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I'll be honest. I think that's really weird.

But welcome!
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Is that stallion or gelding?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Is this going to exit onto the A69?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Pinkie pie rulzz!!!
Well he didn't last long here..
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
why was he banned?

It's them bloody ponies, isn't it?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
He's a sock of another previously banned user.

We would have banned him anyway, we can't have people talking about My Little Pony on an angry atheist forum.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
It just makes you wonder doesn't it.
They go to the trouble to join, be arseholes, get banned. Miss this place. Try to start again and be nice as a sock. What were they thinking?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.