Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Verses From The Quran
Information 

I didn't translate this verses. I found in a web site.( Web site: Islamic a site in Turkey) But I know that this verses translate very bad because this verses seem good you. So, you be a muslim.

There are very from this verses in Quran. I just want to show you some verses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation: M. Pickthall

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

- The Cow (Bakara) 191-

Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the religion of truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

- Repentance (Tevbe) 9-

And We prescribed for them therein: The life for the life, and the eye for the eye, and the nose for the nose, and the ear for the ear, and the tooth for the tooth, and for wounds retaliation. But whoso forgoeth it (in the way of charity) it shall be expiation for him. Whoso judgeth not by that which Allah hath revealed: such are wrong doers.

- The Food (Mâide) 45 -

The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;

- The Food (Mâide) 33 -

And if ye fear that ye will not deal fairly by the orphans, marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess. Thus it is more likely that ye will not do injustice.

- Women (Nisa) 4 -

Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath men the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High Exalted, Great.

- Women (Nisa) 34 -
All religion is irrational(absurd) - And god is dead
RE: Some Verses From The Quran
Quote:And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.
fighting the people who fight us is something right but plz try to read the context to understand who the verses is talking about
Quote:Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the religion of truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
this verses was revealed about certain people from the basis of understanding some of the Quran verses is to know in what situation the verses was revealed.this verses was revealed about the romans who was preparing war againest muslims and this is how we should deal with non muslims:

"O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah as witnesses to fair dealings and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just, that is next to piety. Fear Allah, indeed Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do."(Quran 5:8)

Quote:The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;
this is the punishment of terrorism in islam.use yusuf ali translation with commentary it will help you understand the verses better
Quote:Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath men the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High Exalted, Great.
explained before in details see http://atheistforums.org/thread-3799.html

also see http://atheistforums.org/thread-3830.html Smile
You just comment its yourself. It verses is obvious and understandable, but you twist its.

Quran say that muslims kill non-muslims, but you don't understand or you don't what to understand that...

You just want to good show to Islam and when you do that, you comment wrong in the Quran. All muslims always do this, so.
Don't worry about your English, Xin. You come across perfectly.
(July 11, 2010 at 11:52 am)Minimalist Wrote: Don't worry about your English, Xin. You come across perfectly.

Thank you Minimalist : )
Just call me Min, lad.

It's easier to type.
Which is less challenging and thus less fun!!

But I may get lazy sometimes and shorten myself Sad

Nah I just shorten out of style lol.

EvF
(July 11, 2010 at 7:28 am)Xinharmonisi Wrote: You just comment its yourself. It verses is obvious and understandable, but you twist its.

Quran say that muslims kill non-muslims, but you don't understand or you don't what to understand that...

You just want to good show to Islam and when you do that, you comment wrong in the Quran. All muslims always do this, so.
am not twisting anything i explained in details what is the mistake you are doing if i said something wrong correct me.if you cut from the text to get another meaning that is not there then you are fooling yourself into believing wrong things that is not there Smile
(July 12, 2010 at 4:53 pm)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: Which is less challenging and thus less fun!!

But I may get lazy sometimes and shorten myself Sad

Nah I just shorten out of style lol.

EvF

As I may have mentioned before, Min was an ancient Egyptian god of something or other.

[Image: 475667-Min-Egypt.gif]
(July 13, 2010 at 3:29 am)Minimalist Wrote: As I may have mentioned before, Min was an ancient Egyptian god of something or other.

[Image: 475667-Min-Egypt.gif]

Sexy
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 43 1724 April 16, 2024 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8290 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20482 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1231 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Satanic verses Fake Messiah 79 2743 August 21, 2022 at 7:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4255 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2851 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48679 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 11835 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 857 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker