Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like you
I like you
In this thread, let's put all our differences aside. Here, we'll say nothing but positive things about each other. Please, no cheating.

Atheists in general : I like you because you're not gullible and you at least try to think for yourselves.
RE: I like you
Godhead -

I like you because you're a polite and at least seemingly nice guy/girl and you don't seem to be easily offended. We may not agree on the religion matter but I've already agreed very much with some of your points on other matters. I like you because I naturally like a lot of people and don't resent anyone so I certainly don't dislike people simply for having religious views different to my own. I dislike religion not religious people.

I like what you said about how you don't care what people think of you. I can totally relate there.

At least on the whole I like theists because at least on the whole I like people and theists are people.

EvF
EvF -

I like you because you're clever enough to like me.
Quote:In this thread, let's put all our differences aside. Here, we'll say nothing but positive things about each other. Please, no cheating.

I'd like to comply, really I would. Sadly Im unable because I really do try to avoid being a hypocrite.

I don't know you personally ,so neither like nor dislike you as a person. I'm sure you have many excellent qualities,as do most human beings. However, I can't pretend to like the persona you present here,because I don't. I've given my reasons on in another post so won't repeat myself.
Padraic -

I appreciate the compliment. And for that, I like you.
I echo padraic's sentiments.
Synackaon -

Thanks.
Godhead, I like you because silly christians entertain me. The quality of your entertainment is quite high. Whenever a dumbfuck says things like "You'll see when you die" or "They will see when Jesus returns" gives me a hardy side splitting LOL.

I like you because you provide me with many laughs.

But it will get old, pretty fast. Then I'll have to find another sillyshit to provide me with my internets LOLs.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Dotard -

I'm not a christian.
Then who am I thinking of? Maybe Godchild?

My bad if so. I gotta look up your intro. I think I just saw "Believer" at the avatar and assumed.

*shrugs*
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things "you" post that "you" like Foxaèr 11 1973 March 24, 2018 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Halloween candy you pass out, and candy you like to recieve vorlon13 26 4084 October 9, 2017 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  My turn -- Post Here And I'll Tell You What I like About You Edwardo Piet 43 5849 August 16, 2016 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  How do you let someone know you like them? Phatt Matt s 67 8222 April 3, 2014 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Zen Badger
  getting nominated for something you don't feel like you deserve? mostlysilent 17 3210 October 10, 2013 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  a, like, mechanically, like, sort of like, reaction to the whole "god" thing, yeah. Edwardo Piet 7 2958 January 29, 2013 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What do you do, and do you like it? Voltron 29 5197 December 13, 2012 at 8:57 am
Last Post: frankiej