Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republican Muslim Coalition
Republican Muslim Coalition
I just found out about this. Credit to the Secular Talk YouTube channel. Apparently it's a thing. And they despise gays and abortions too.
Here is their website:
http://www.republicanmuslimcoalition.com/home.html

I immediately thought of this video by Darkmatter2525:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4

RE: Republican Muslim Coalition
A lobotomy is a prerequisite for political service these days. Anyone who stands for the mainstream parties is quite mad. Vote Trump.
(February 28, 2016 at 12:09 am)mralstoner Wrote: A lobotomy is a prerequisite for political service these days. Anyone who stands for the mainstream parties is quite mad. Vote Trump.

I would have put money on you being a Donald Trump supporter. I believe that's very 'unpatriotic' but each to their own. At the base of the Statue of Liberty, it says: "give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses".

Reminds me of Carlin's observation on the Catholic Church being anti-gay, yet also being anti-abortion: 'Well, who has less abortions than gay people? These groups should be natural allies!!'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 28, 2016 at 12:09 am)mralstoner Wrote: A lobotomy is a prerequisite for political service these days. Anyone who stands for the mainstream parties is quite mad. Vote Trump.

It doesn't matter, since I'm not eligible to vote, but Trump couldn't buy my vote, even if he were to borrow the down payment from Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Elon Musk and Richard Branson.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Donald Trump, the man with multiple failed businesses, bully and rapist is your choice to lead your nation!
You have done what I thought was impossible and made me think less of you.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Of course Stoner wants to vote for Trump. His hatred of Muslims is the only thing that gives him an erection these days, he thinks he's in love.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(February 28, 2016 at 8:39 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:

Donald Trump, the man with multiple failed businesses, bully and rapist is your choice to lead your nation!
You have done what I thought was impossible and made me think less of you.

But he's a billionaire and not a rapist as far as anyone knows

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

This is the problem with ALL religions, everyone makes it about labels, but the truth is both non violent pluralists and bigoted politically gung ho religious people on the right all still use the very same books as the left. Of course the Christian right and Islamic right have lots in common. Both take a dominion attitude about others and both use those books as reasons to be oppressors to minorities and even those who hold the same religion.

Religion is poison. Not that you can force it out of existence, but that it is a poor way for humans to see each other as humans and a very easy way to justify harm to our fellow humans.
Just agreeing with the Mos on a couple of issues doesn't make any group lesser infidels. You're either an infidel or not, no in between. Any 'alliance' is still going to end in bloodshed and decapitation.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 4966 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2228 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1223 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1308 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4666 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3791 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 771 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1905 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 916 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1164 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3